Courage not included

~Mina dorm room~

Mina was sitting on her bed, not napping or avoiding homework, not watching her favorite movie, alien, not doing anything but thinking of recovery girl and her advice. She liked Izuku, she knew that. But why couldn't she say it. In a mumble she said it out loud, hoping to will herself to say it to him. "I-Izuku, I l-like y-you." She mentally cursed at herself. He wasn't here with her to that! He's not Jirou, able to hear through walls, though that would be helpful.

~Izuku's dorm room~

As our cinnamon roll continued to train, lifting dumbbells and such, he heard a knock on his door. His heart lifted up, could it be Mina? As much as he denied it, the greenette had developed feelings for the pink lass. He thought she was so-
KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
Oh yeah, the guest.
He swiftly moved to the door, checking his breath and opening the door with a smile. "Hey- Uraraka?" His heart plummeted. His ex had come around.
She smiled devishly , as if she wasn't herself, but someone else entirely. Her teeth were forced into smile, but she wasn't releasing that sort of aura. "Hey Deku, hows it going? Still being useless, as always?" Izuku was trying to will himself to close the door on her, but he wasn't that kind of guy. He sighed before seeing Uraraka fall to the ground, unconscious.
Mina was there, her arm extended, her hand seemed firm, she had chopped her in the back of the neck. That's when Izuku fainted from surprise.
Mina stares at the two unconscious people on the floor, and after kicking Uraraka lightly, she picked up the surprisingly light Izuku, made her way into his room. She closed the door and admired his all might things. She moved the blanket to put him in, and noticed something. If you weren't paying attention, you would have missed it, but it was a picture of... her?

(Not mine)She blushed tremendously as she realized the young boy felt the sane way about her, or at least she hoped he did

(Not mine)

She blushed tremendously as she realized the young boy felt the sane way about her, or at least she hoped he did. And so, to "fluster and tease him", but really to be close to him, she laid down beside him, as purple as Mineta's hair.

~one hour later~

Izuku, now along from his nap snuggled up against and odd shaped pillow and squeezed.
"Eep!"
Wait, since when do pillows go eep. Shakily, nervously he glanced up at the owner of this eep. None other than Mina Ashido. He squealed a "manly" squeal before Mina half-asleep bonked the top of his head and mumbled, "five more minutes, Sweetheart."
She shot awake realizing what she said and where she was. She turned to face an entirely red Izuku, who said nothing. She smiled though also entirely blushing. "T-that w-wasn't, I-I wasn't umm." She fumbled on her words, before breathing and saying it. "Izuku, I like you. And I want you to take me out for dinner or something. Do you accept?" She managed to get out her words, no stuttering or stammering. Just quick and easy. He blushed and shook his head vigorously before stopping, his nose mere inches away from hers. She smiled, kissed his nose, and skipped away, leaving the strawberry faced teen to decipher out what the hecc just happened?
He thought to himself before squeaking out six words that would change his life from now on. "Did I just get a date?"
————————————————————
(A/N) don't think the bed part was weird, I though it was necessary. Anyway, i really appreciate all of you, there's not many but I appreciate it nonetheless.