Deku and Mina sitting in a tree~

~Mina's dorm room~
The resident pink lady of UA, was currently crying on her bed. It was going to happen eventually. Her first love would have his girlfriend replaced by a murderous psycho and the original kidnapped. It happens occasionally.  She was holding up her head up with her knees, softly sprinkling her bed with her heartbroken tears.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!
She took to clean herself up and moved toward the door. Mina took a breath in and out and opened the door.
~Deku's dorm room~
Deku had just done the unthinkable. He gave Uraraka to Bakogou, his enemy. He smiled at the thought of just maybe a little less beatings. But what about Mina? He did like, hecc, maybe even love her. Uraraka's time was over, maybe it was Mina's? He walked to his door and pulled it open. A deep confident breath, he could do this!
~Mina's dorm room, haven't we been here before?~
Deku smiled at Mina. He stuttered out a sentence, maximum effort. "R-Room in y-your room f-for two?" Unless it was his mother's, he had never been in a girl's room.
Mina smiled back and nodded, opening the door for him to come in. "So how are you and Uraraka?" She started to tear up.
"Oh we broke up, Bakogou's over the moon about it, but I was w-wondering if y-you wanted to redo our f-failed date?" He smiled shyly, trying to show a little confidence. She smiled, tears shining out of the corners of her eyes.
She ran at him, taking him in a hug, and snuggling into his chest. Deku was a brand new color of red and Mina was her special lilac.  He got a little confident and kissed the top of her head. She was now entirely purple and in heaven. She was with the one she loved, and Deku felt the same way.
————————————————————
A/N, fellas I don't know where else to go with this story so I might start a momodeku. Any ideas, shoot them at me. None, I'll start the momo one. Thank you for 6K reads everyone!