tragic, i dare say

COMING JUNE 18th

"What a shame it would be to take the Prince's most prized possession from right under his nose?"

For years, Everly Winterbourne has been the Prince of Azja's most dear and treasured companion. She believes that, one day, she will have the opportunity to travel to the furthest parts of the kingdom and further still. She craves change, adventure of the wildest of sorts.

So, when the rival kingdom of Mazji's new King ventures across the sea for the grandest celebration known to man, to unite their kingdoms in marriage, and is the untameable man he is, she can't help but feel a pull towards him. An insatiable craving.

It's wrong, they both know it, but there is something so addicting to the wrongness of it all. They need to be rid of the hunger that claws at them both, so they strike a deal: one night together and then they part ways, sated and never having to speak with one another again.

Only, this bargain proves impossible in the face of desire powerful enough to send two countries to the brink of war and two hearts to the point of destruction.

♛ ♛ ♛

this story is intended for those 18+
(let's be real, I know some of y'all won't be. fuck, even I'm not '18+')
it's a guideline.

not to be taken too seriously
idk how long it'll take to be completed yet
distinctly sexy from the outset

tragic.

♛ ♛ ♛

twitter: @/dariyamazdani

♛ ♛ ♛

This book is subjected to copyright.
No form of this book— digital, audible or otherwise— may be copied, translated or changed without the express, prior permission of the author. ©matemenot2019

the places are FICTIONAL
the languages are FICTIONAL
the characters are FICTIONAL
now that that's cleared up, go on right ahead

kisses,
dariya

kisses,               dariya