Author's Note

Hey, sorry that's it the end. I am planning on writing a squeal in the future, so look out for that. Any updates on this story will be for the squeal, or other stories I have written. I am planning on writing another Gifted Fic in the future, but please read these, and maybe the two on hold, and the other ones that are finished.

Dark Matter
When crew members working on a derelict spaceship awaken from stasis, they have no memory of who they are or how they got onto the vessel. The only clues to their identities are weaponry and a destination. 7 strangers all wake up on a ship, no memories, no recollection to who they once were, but how will they react when they all finally know who they are?

Gotham's Spider
Penny Parker lives in an abusive foster home in Gotham city. One day after the Justice League have a huge fight in the city they discover that they destroyed a foster home, but luckily none of the kids died. Bruce Wayne offers to house them all until the home is rebuilt. Penny and the other kids go to live with him for a while, and there she will meet the bat boys. What happens if they decide to adopt Penny?

Beacon Hills Mermaid
Khole Tyler is a normal 16 year old girl... except for the fact that see's a mermaid. Before moving to Beacon Hills, she was living in Hawaii. In Hawaii she stumbled upon a moon pool, and soon after that she became a mermaid every time she touched water. Things have changed for her and she has a better grasp on the things that can help her. How will the pack react to finding out that being a mermaid is Supernatural? How will they react to the new student being one? How will the Alpha pack?

Interdimensional Romanoff
Elijah Romanoff is the 16 year daughter of Natasha Romanoff, the past Russian spy, and Avenger. She and her mother have never been close, but that could be because in Elijah's opinion her mother cares more about her job, bike, and friends than her own daughter. She trained with SHIELD, and many others, making her better than her own mother. After they have a huge fight, a strange group of people from a different dimension attack the Avengers. Elijah saves them but is kidnapped and is taken through the portal, into a different universe. Here she fights her way out, and at the same time she grabs the attention of the Justice League.

Stark's Witch
Harriet 'Harry' Potter is the daughter of Lily Potter and Tony Stark. After her first year at Hogwarts she comes home to a surprise. Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and cousin Dudley take her to New York. They take her to her father, the man she thought was James Evans. What happens when she meets him?
(I am swapping Lily's and James' last name)

Gotham's Demigod (finished)
Silence is the daughter of Sarah Harper and Hades. She's the half sister of Nico Di Angelo, and attends camp half-blood. Her mother and Nico die, and everyone at camp starts to treat her like a freak. The rest of the seven never really knew her so they don't talk to her. One night she shadow travels to Gotham city, and somehow starts living with Bruce Wayne.

Notes (finished)
When Elenore Hogan's mother dies in a car wreck she goes to live with her father in new York City. When Happy Hogan finds out his ex wife has died and his daughter comes to him, he doesn't know what to do. He tries his best and in the process Elenore gets to meet the Avengers.

Please read, and look out for any updates I will make. Thanks, and sorry for the way it ended...