Chapter 2

Hannah's POV

    I look into the mirror. I gasp when I see what's staring back at me. That cannot be me. A braid circles the back of my head with several shining hair pieces in it. The rest of my hair is down in beautiful curls. My lips are a slightly deep shade of pink, a color I wouldn't have thought of, but actually looks amazing. My cheeks are rosy. I have on a little brown eyeshadow but just enough to hint my eyes and there is a small bit of gold eyeliner making my eyes glow. The dress has a simple sweetheart top with sheer sleeves that sit on my shoulders and a flowing skirt with lace designs near the waist and the bottom.

      I still can't believe we planned this in a month. If we had not had all hands on deck, there's no way this would've been possible. The Enterprise's mission starts very soon so we had to plan quickly, but that won't make this day any less magical.

    In thirty minutes... I'll be walking down the aisle. This doesn't seem real. It seems like a dream. I'm marrying my best friend... the man of my dreams. I know that everyone says that, but it's true. I'm about to jump head first into the greatest adventure of my life.

    I walk out to see Nyota and the rest of the bridesmaids beaming at me. I try to catch my breath. I'm so nervous. We're about to walk over to the Enterprise.

    "You ready?" Uhura asks me.

    "As ready as I'll ever be," I tell her.

Bones's POV

    I pace back and forth in the small hallway. We are taking off as soon as the bride is on board. All of the guests are on board and on the bridge. I feel the ship leave the dock, which means Hannah is on board.

    "Daddy," I hear a small voice say.

    I turn and see my daughter. She is so beautiful. She could only be described as a princess... my little princess. In all of this, all I can see is my little girl. She's 19 and getting married, but that's not what I see. I see the little girl who insisted on holding my hand when we went anywhere. I see the little girl that would laugh and shrill when I picked her up. I see the little girl that wouldn't go to sleep until I tucked her in and kissed her goodnight. I see the little girl that snuggled herself against my chest when she was scared. I see the little girl that felt safe when she was in my arms. I see the little girl that I comforted when she cried. I see the little girl whose tears I wiped away. I see my little girl. I see my whole world standing in front of me.

    I feel a tear slip down my cheek as I look at her. She'll always be my little girl, but now... now she'll also be Pavel's girl. I have to admit... part of this is very hard for me. I'm giving this man my baby girl. She will be his to care for, to protect, to love, to hold...

    "Ok," Hannah says with a voice beginning to break. "You can't cry yet cause then I'm gonna cry, and I haven't even gotta down the aisle yet. Heck, I haven't even gotten to the aisle."

    "I know, baby," I start. "Goodness gracious."

    I walk to her and gently place my arms around her. I'm trying to hold it together. I plant a kiss on her cheek. We watch the last of the bridesmaids and the groomsmen walk in. I look at Hannah and take a deep breath. She does the same.

    "Are you ready?" I ask her.

    "I am," she says as the door to the bridge open.

————————————————————————
Author's Note:

Thank you so much at Hogwartspotter07 for helping me out majorly with Hannah's makeup!!