Chapter 24

We are laying in our underwear when we hear footsteps approaching the door. We shoot up, and he tells me to hide in a cubicle.

'Hey guys. Sorry, Haley just left, it was just something about Lucy.' i hear him say. Silence. 'You look a mess, mate.'Joe says. 'I'm not very well, warm, i think i need to miss training until, pfft, Sunday, i think. I'll come in if i can, okay? I'm gunna go to the toilet, then home.' he moans in an ill voice.

He joins my cubicle and gets into his clothes. He tells me to wait until they've left, then sneak out. He lightly kisses me, and leaves. As soon as there are no footsteps to be heard, i run out of the door and out of the room.

I ran the whole way home, as fast as i could.I have to walk to the door to get my breath back. 'Hey Hales. Good shop?' she asks. Oh right. 'No, there was a sale, i think, nothing left, i ran into Katy though, she bought half the store!' i say, trying to keep my breathing even.

'You got back at the right time, Samir is upstairs showering, tea is almost ready!' she says, happily. I tell her that i'll take a shower after Samir, and that tea smells good, before i run upstairs. I strip naked, walk into the shower, lock the door behind me, and climb in.

I slowly move my hands around his waist whilst kissing his neck. He silently turns and kisses me. 'I'm sorry about stranding you in that cubicle.' he whispers. 'We only have a few minutes, so no talking.' i whisper, smiling.

He nods and kisses me once more. I pull him closer, almost slipping over, but he holds my waist in support. 'You have to get out now, Lucy wants you downstairs.' i whisper. He crushes his lips against mine, and steps out.

I Just sit on the floor of the shower until i remember tea. I quickly get out and dry myself. I change into some sexy-but-ok-around-kids pjamas. It's a black boob-tube and pants, and my skin is convered in black lace.

I wear a thigh length silk dressing down and walk downstairs. They are halfway through their meal when they see me. 'Tea's on the table.' Sam says. I go and get it, and sit beside Lucy. Once i'm finished, we eat ice cream and go to bed.

I didn't notice the time, it was already 9. Tonight was my last night here, so i wanted to spend time with them, but my shower must've took over an hour.

I go straight to my bedroom, but don't go to sleep. I must be about 1 in the morning before i hear the noise. I tiptoe outside of my room, check the front door, and go back to bed.

I face the wall and draw patterns with my finger. I hear the noise again. It's pitch black, so i search for the knife and check everything again. All locked. I put the knife into the draw, and return to bed.

I take off my gown to reveal my lace pyjamas when a voice startles me. I turn around to see a dark figure. Why did i put the knife away? Don't panic, don't panic. I walk back until i trip over and fall ontop of my bed.

Laughter. I recognise that laugh. 'Samir?' i whisper, squinting throught the darkenss. Suddenly, his hands are pulling me up. He pulls me closer to me and kisses me. Yes, it's him. He picks me up at te waist and puts me on the bed.

I pull him closer and realise he is in nothing but boxers. I put my hands on his back and pull him as close to me as possible. What is so, so wrong, can't possibly feel this right, can it? I begin unbuttoning my lace over top, but he just rips it off. Lucky it's cheap.

I feel his warm fingers trail around my back and unhook my bra. 'Are we really doing this?' i pant. He look at me in the eyes, and continues kissing me. 'Take that as a yes then' i reply. I roll over and chuck my bra across the room.

He suddenly says 'I haven't got protection!'. 'I'm on the pill, don't worry.' i lie back. I want him so bad, i'm willing to take the risk. I throw myself back at him, biting his lip before allowing our tongues to meet.

***

'I have to go - it's 3 am.' he whispers, holding me in his arms. He leaves my touch and walks away, hesitating at the door. He speed-walks back and slowly kisses me. 'Thank you.' i say, looking into his eyes. He kisses me again and walks out of the room.

As he leaves me on my bed alone, i can't help thinking of Lucy, and Leo.

And Sergio.