Authors Note ;)

Hey, Lovelies !

First, I want to thank you guys for taking your precious time to read my story, I really do appreciate it. Secondly, this is my first attempt of writing and publishing a story, so please bear with me.

Like I said, this is my first story, I'm really just trying, so the story may have a lot of mistakes, incorrect grammer and more but if you're real big on grammar, punctuations or words that were accidentally left out, please comment or message me personally.

Thirdly, just so you're all aware, I may switch the character's point of view sooner or later in the story, so you may want to pay a little more attention so you don't get confused.

However, it would mean a lot if you vote and leave your thoughts in the comment section.

Oh, and after the title of the chapter, you guys will notice a few quotes or phrases from other books (wattpad stories, don't worry I do add credits😉) or google.

*Please go easy with the criticism.
*Please do not bully or attack anyone.
*Negative comments are not allowed.
*Please do not repost this story on any other platform.
*If you have any negative comments/remarks which may offend others either about people from different ethnic groups, the disabled or an idividual which is an lgbt please I beg, be careful of what you say that may verbally hurt them in any way possible.

-ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
-COPYRIGHTS.
-MATURE CONTENT  (SAFE, WARNINGS ARE PROVIDED)

(P.S. Please Do Not Steal Any Part Of My Story, 'No Plagiarism'. It Should Not Be Copied, Nor Should Any Of Its Contents Be Modified Or Reproduced Into Another Person's Story Without My Proper Consent.)

THANK YOU, I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND I REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING YOU'RE FEEDBACK! ☺💗

☆☆☆