Party Time

3rd person's POV

As the time for the party grow nearer and nearer,people started crowding the area of the party and Liu just looked excitedly from the bedroom window.

"I share Nyanya tribe parties could be very wild so let's stay together so we won't get lost ok?"Gai told him as Liu nodded his head in agreement remembering the time where they went to a Halloween party.

Miyo and Rim were both trying to scare their outsider friends and they managed to do it but on the bedside Gai accidentally bit Miyo's neck in self defense and everything just got awkward between the two for the rest of the party.

As they left their dorm room,Liu observed each and every decoration on the wall such as stickers,paintings,pictured frames,posters and banners that just wanted to welcome the outsiders to a tribe that hasn't let one entered for decades or even centuries!

Approaching the party location,a group of boys and girl hippies from the Mong tribe and Bug tribe waved at them and they waved back.

"GO TEAM!"Cheerleaders from the Mong,Bug,Peng and Impala tribe formed a pyramid and threw their smallest member aka a penguin tribe member in the air who did a spin.

"Please don't tell me we are gonna sign up for football."Gai gulped as he made eye contact with the football team who are mostly from the Bars tribe.

"I was thinking we join the game club as we both enjoy games and having fun."Liu answered as Gai gulped when the captain of the football team growled at the poor ninja monkey.

As they entered the Kappa house that was holding the event they quickly saw the Head students chillin in the corner talking to each other.

"Liu! Gai! I want you to meet my friend and the organizer for this event Joanne but you can call her Pinky."Rim introduced them to a female cat with light pink fur and hot pink hair.

Her clothes were all pink except for her shirt that has a blue and two yellow balloons on the center.

"I like to party."Pinky stated as she pulled out a Small confetti canon and pulled on the string making confetti fly onto Liu's face.

"I see."

"I'll introduced you to the other students later but for now enjoy the party and whatever you do don't mess with the jocks because they like to mess around with the new kids from school."The pink girl whispered before slipping away to another room.

Liu saw Rema fiddling with her hair and couldn't blush a bit when he was looking at her.

The dress goes well with her taste and style while her blue and red eyes gleamed with mysterious and secrets waiting to be solved.

Liu loved mysteries

"I'm going to go find Miyo ok? Why don't you talk to Rema so you won't be bored alone."Gai suggested before walking away taking away the chance of Liu complaining to him about them sticking together.

"It's Hoes before Bros dude."A hippie told him as he poured himself a drink

"I thought it was the other way around?"Liu asked but the guy shook his head

As the party continued to progressed Liu couldn't stop and think about what Gai told him before about talking to Rema.

As he approached Rema while waving at her,she waved back to him and gestured him to talk to her.

As he took a step someone made him trip and fell to the floor earning the attention of lots of people.

A group of jocks from the Bars tribe approached him and they all had mean looks and business written all over them.

"What do you think your doing approaching my girlfriend?"