Panic

3rd person's POV

As soon as the head students saw that.Their ears flicked upwards as they ran out of the room leaving no one behind.

If they ever split up during that situation

Who knows what might happen to one of them...

They all ran towards the teacher's room as they explained what had happened and broke the news to the gods.

They were all now safe in Nivaria's office in the tribe as she works as a gardener there in her free time.

"What exactly happened and could you give me some details you might have missed?"She asked gently as she could see Angel tremble a bit and Loki didn't bother to crack any jokes.

"Remember after we told you the news of what might happen? We all went back to the head student's room and we noticed the lights were on."Ken explained as Nivaria nodded her head.

"But the fact is,we made sure the lights were off when we left the room."Angel shuddered as Ken hugged her trembling friend close.

She was scared and needed company.

"T-the walls were painted with blood and had the word mockery when we entered.We felt an uneasy atmosphere and knew we weren't alone so we just ran leaving no one behind."Yoko finished as Nivaria made hot chocolate for each of us.

Cyberus came in the room and he looked distressed

"Someone had shut down the electronics near the head student's area,meaning I couldn't teleport my way in there so I had to run."he said as he sat down.

"I saw robots and ordered my prototype skull bots to attack them."he continued

Everyone else kept silent as Cyberus told his story.

"The robots were very advanced and weren't from the Nyanya tribe or any other known tribe,that's what scares me the most."Cyberus finished as a few droplets Of blood dripped to the floor.

What could possibly make a god bleed?

With Liu,Sean and Gai

Liu thought it was a good idea to take Sean to the mall by the Nyanya tribe's MRT.

"This tribe is really advance."Sean commented as they looked at all the tall and advance buildings from the MRT's window.

She could see the flying hybrid goddess Ariona doing her normal flying.

Some males were cleaning the windows of tall and shiny buildings and finally another MRT in the distance.

"They don't actually use jet packs do they?"Sean joked as Liu looked at her confused

"What do you mean?"he asked her but before she could answer they reached their destination.

As they left the MRT station,they walked inside the mall and stood there amazed.

The inside looked so much bigger than the outside with many stories internationally and nationally lined up one another with many price tags.

You could see people laughing and hanging out together near the indoor fountain and garden.

Teenagers were hanging out eating and talking in the pizza restaurants.

Couples going on dates together in some fancy looking restaurants

"Wow,this place is bigger than Spin's social life."Gai commented

"Do you guys want to go to the arcade?"Liu asked as Sean and Gai agreed

As they were walking Liu could hear many of them talking to each other about seemingly the same topic.

"Could you actually believe that someone actually dared to mess with them?"

"I know right,they are total idiots."

"Blame the school's principal Selina Kyle,she's the one who let them in and decided to make that school in the first place."

"I know right,can't believe those outsiders did that."