Mockery

(Why don't we play a little detective? Pay attention from Rim's POV till the end and you'll find out some clues for the next chapter? Tell me in the comments what clue you find ok?)

(Now lets continue on with the story!)

Rim's POV

"What do you mean it's back?"Ken asked me as we sat down in the long couch in the head student rest area.

All of the head students decide to skip our classes for the whole day so we could discuss the situation.

And by classes I mean usual morning patrol and making sure none of the students from both schools are up to any mischief.

I mean some guys were brave enough to steal the snacks from the head student hang out place and trash it!

"I can't believe it though,it's been gone for so long and just to appear right now."Angel tried to find words to describe her emotion but failed.

"Listen,none of us know if they are truly back or not but from what's left on each of the scenes there's a possible chance."I told them as they nodded their heads agreeing with me.

"Now,shall we go ask for a meeting with the N.T.A.S Leader,my dad and the gods?"I asked them as they nodded their heads.

We left the room immediately making sure we turn of the lights.

Liu's POV

As Gai and I were eating some breakfast as we were hungry,a familiar figure walked in.

"Sean!!"I yelled as I hugged my sister close

"There you are my little brother."she said happily as she kissed his forehead

"What took you so long to get here?"Liu asked as Gai watched the both of them while sipping his tea.

"The trains near our home was broken so I had to take the next ones in the other station."she apologized as the both of them sat down.

"What do you want to do today?"Sean asked him as he thought about it.

"I want to show you around!"he smiled as she smiled back at him

Gai just continued eating his food feeling left out.

Rema's POV

I was reading 'Romeo and Juliet' on a tree branch for shade.

I know you might think it's weird reading a romantic book from more than a century year old under a tree....but I like it

Miyo was studying for her classes on Monday where as Rim was with the other head students for a meeting I suppose

I noticed Liu,Gai and Sean walking across the grass as they talked excitedly.

"Families are supposed to have that type of fun I guess."I sighed remembering my abusive father and mother who shows no emotion for me.

But luckily I have Rim and her friends now
They care for me just as much as I care for them

Time skip

Rim's POV

We had just gotten back from visiting the gods and we walked inside the head student's room

The room was lit and Angel hissed a bit when we all sniffed an unfamiliar scent

"Someone has been here."Loki hissed as I pointed to something on the wall

Painted in red and had the strongest and most mouth gagging smell that have entered our lungs.

Painted with dark Maroon blood was the words.....

Mockery....