Chapter 12

I thought about her question for a second. There is always the chance my father will send me off again, and I won't be able to take Sakura. The council still had no idea if Sakura has had a child yet or not.

"I don't plan on it," I told her.

She turned around and sat on my lap facing me.

"Sasuke. The council came looking for me a couple days ago. They found that you weren't with me. 6 days. All they told me was 6 days" she told me.

"Till what?"

"I don't know, they told me this two days ago," she said.

"Fine, okay........... How do we deal with this?" I asked myself.

"Sasuke. We need to make a child," she whispered.

I was shocked. She doing this out of fear and desperation. She started kissing my neck. I pushed back a little.

"Sakura stop. Your doing this out of fear," I told her.

"Maybe I am at the moment but I do want a life and family with you. I give anything," she said.

"But now? Do you think it's a good time?" I asked.

"I think it isn't a great time but also I think it's is a great time. Even if you don't want to have a kid. I want to do it," she whispered in my ear.

I pushed her down on the couch. Naruto walked in.

"Oh sorry!" He yelled. "I'll just go home, you know Hinata has Boruto and he's a hassle. Bye!"

When he closed the door I got up and put the do not disturb sign on the door locking it. I went back over to Sakura.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes I am," she answered.

-------————-—-------------

I woke up a couple hours later and Sakura was walking around.

"Sasuke your up. They're here the council!" She freaked.

I got up and got dressed. I grabbed Sakura's hand and we left the hotel room. I saw some council men and went the other way.

After many twists and turns we reached a back door. I scoped Sakura in my arms and stared running faster.

I got to my parents house.

"Sasuke? Sakura?" Mikoto asked.

"Council men," I said and went up to my room. "Sakura stay here."

I left her there and went to see my father. I opened the door to his office.

"Dad,"

"I heard. For now I'm sending you two to a safe house. It's near a beach. Nobody even knows that land exists," he said.

"Okay what about the party tonight?" I asked.

"We can't miss it. I'll get extra guards. You stay by her side the whole night."

"AHHHH!" I heard Lucy scream.

I ripped from my dads office and to my room. Sakura was against the wall. The window was open but nothing was there. She was trembling in fear.

"Sakura?" I asked walking towards her.

"No stay back. There are things everywhere! I can't explain them!" She yelled.

"Sakura it's not real!" I grabbed her hands. "Mom!"

Mom came up in a hurry. My mother specialized in healing when she got her vampire powers. To get you powers and live forever you need to mark someone. I haven't marked Sakura yet.

"Here I'll do it," she said.

Mom bent down and waved her hands in front of Sakura. Sakura stopped trembling. She looked around and smiled.

"Thank you."

------------------------------------
I know short chapter but I'm very busy and also workin on a NALU story.

Edited on 3/21/19