Chapter 8: Cafeteria

Hey guys so this might be a long chapter or not. It depends on if I'm bored or not and if I am it might be up to probably 1000 and something words.

_______________________________

Previously on " Mr.Kim Taehyung "

"Ok you are going to get 5 ok." Taehyung said. "O-ah."Jungkook moaned from the spanking.

"Count for me Kitten." Taehyung asked. "O-one.Two.Three.Four.Fiv-ah."Jungkook moaned. "Are you ok Kitten?" Taehyung asked. "I-I liked it." Jungkook said. "Really?" Taehyung asked. Taehyung then felt something poking him. "Aww.You're hard from me spanking you." Taehyung said. "B-be quite." Jungkook said.

Knock.Knock.Knock

"Who is that babe?" Jungkook asked. "I don't know." Taehyung said.Taehyung walked to the door and opened it. "Hey Taehyung!"someone said. "Really Jin?" Taehyung asked. "What's wrong?" Jin asked. "I just have someone over." Taehyung said. "Oh real-" Jin got cut off from Namjoon. "Hey hurry up Jinnie." Namjoon said. "Well like I kind of need something." Jin said. "What will that be?" Taehyung asked. " Handcuffs." Jin said. "Why does everyone think I have this shit?" Taehyung said a little pissed off.

"Your the kinkiest of us Taehyung.You should know this." Jin said as he laughed. "Ok fine come and sit down and wait while I get them." Taehyung said. "Oh Mr.Jeon." Jin said. Jungkook quickly covered his crotch. "H-hey Mr.Seok." Jungkook said. "What are you hiding?" Jin asked. "N-Nothing." Jungkook said. "Leave him alone Jin.Take it." Taehyung said in a little angry tone. "Calm down. Is he your boyfriend or something?" Jin asked. "No he is MY boyfriend." Taehyung said. "I'm alright go Mr.Seok." Jungkook said in a calming tone. "Ok then. Bye Taehyung and Mr.Jeon." Jin said leaving.

"Why are you so fucking possessive of me?" Jungkook asked. "I don't know. I don't want anyone hurting you or touch you. Only me." Taehyung said as he went to cuddle beside Jungkook. "Instead of fucking can we just please watch a movie and cuddle." Jungkook said. "It's up to you." Taehyung said. "What movie then?" Jungkook asked. "How 'bout... IT." Taehyung said. "Sure." Jungkook said as he clicked on it from Hulu.(A/N: I don't know if Hulu has it or not.Just let's go with it.)

"I'm Pennywise the dancing clown."Pennywise said. "I'm Georgie." Georgie said. "See we aren't strangers anymore so come a little closer." Pennywise said. Georgie got close then all of the sudden Pennywise bit his arm off.

"Ah." Jungkook moaned. Taehyung was palming Jungkook's cock. "D-daddy. Fuck me please." Jungkook begged. "You said you wanted to watch a movie and cuddle." Taehyung said. "R-right." Jungkook said as he cuddle up next to Taehyung.

1 hour goes by...

They were both passed out naked sleeping from getting done from you know what. "Baby. Wake up let's go to my bedroom and go to sleep it's already 8 pm." Taehyung said. "C-carry me." Jungkook said. Taehyung did as he was told. Taehyung picked up Jungkook and carried him upstairs to his bedroom. When they got there Taehyung dressed Jungkook in just a oversized hoodie.But dressed himself in sweatpants.

In the morning...

"Kookie wake up it's already 5:30 am." Taehyung said wanting to shower. "I'm up." Jungkook said getting up not noticing he was just in a hoodie. "I want to take a shower with you just wash you then just dress you." Taehyung said. "I got a challenge for you then." Jungkook said. "What?" Taehyung asked. "Have no sex for a day." Jungkook said. "What if I complete it?" Taehyung asked. " I'll ride you tomorrow." Jungkook said. "Lose?" Taehyung asked. "You get to wear the cock ring that vibrates." Jungkook said. "Saying that I'm not going to lose." Taehyung said.

In the shower...

"Hey babe.Can you hand me the soap bar?" Taehyung asked. "Sure." Jungkook said handing him the soap bar. "I'm impress." Jungkook said. "Why?We aren't fucking right now." Taehyung said. "Yes." Jungkook replied. "I mean either way I'm going to ride you then I'll be doing all the work." Jungkook said. "I have never lost a challenge before and I don't plan." Taehyung said.Jungkook then grind on Taehyung. "Hey no stop." Taehyung said. "Can I at least jerk off?" Jungkook asked. "Only if jerk off Baby." Taehyung said. "Fine. I give my permission to jerk off to me jerking off." Jungkook said.

"Only if you make me hard." Taehyung said. Jungkook then started to put hickeys on Taehyung's neck down to his dick but then stopped. "I succeed." Jungkook said pointing at the noticeable boner he has. "Fine but I get to tell you what to jerk off to." Taehyung said.

***********************************************
Mature Content
"Imagine I start to bite love bites on your neck but then start to slowly rub your dick." Taehyung said. "Then I don't prep you I just slam into you with no mercy and when I slammed into you I hit you sweet spot." Taehyung said as he started to pick his pace up. "You know what. Fuck the challenge. I want to fuck you." Taehyung said.

Taehyung then picked up Jungkook and slammed into him and put him up the shower wall and fucked him hard. "D-daddy." Jungkook moaned. "What am I Kitten?" Taehyung asked. "D-DADDY!" Jungkook moaned as he came. Taehyung just kept slamming into him and then started to rub his dick making him cum again. Taehyung then came with a loud groan. "F-fuck Kookie!" Taehyung said as he came.
***********************************************

Taehyung then just stayed inside of Jungkook's trying to pull him self back together. "That was g-" Taehyung got cut off from a knock on the door. Taehyung then turned off the shower and then got out of Jungkook and got dressed. "Forgetting something Daddy." Jungkook said as he handed Taehyung the cock ring. "Really. Ok." Taehyung said as he then slipped it on and then put Jungkook in a hoodie and boxers. "Come on Baby." Taehyung said.

"Hello?" Taehyung asked. "Can you guys kind of keep it do-Jungkook?" Someone asked. "S-sehun?" Jungkook asked as he started to tear up. "Um do you guys know each other kookie?" Taehyung asked. "Pretty fucking well actually his my ex." Jungkook said as he started to cry. Taehyung then went over there and hugged him tight. "I think it's best if you leave before I break your nose." Taehyung said in an angry tone.

__________________________________
Sorry if this chapter took so long. I kind of got sidetracked with some stuff anyways. I'm going to update more saying I'm going to be in a car in 4 hours.