Chapter 19:BamBam

Hey guys! Thanks for 5k reads. I hope you like this chapter!! Oh, and by the way a special thanks to ThebrideofTaehyung they lightened my mood up a lot! Thank you!! Also, this chapter is containing smut so. Don't like leave, please.
__________________
Previously on "Mr.Kim Taehyung"
"Is there someone here named Jungkook?" Someone asked.

"Yes. There is, but who are you?" Jungkook asked questioning the stranger. "Oh. I'm um BamBam for short. I'm from Busan and I'm looking for Jungkook-." BamBam said. "Yes I'm aware of that but why are you looking for Jungkook." Jungkoook said.

"Well. I'm his cousin." BamBam said. "Wait. What's your surname and name?" Taehyung asked him. "Oh. It's Kunpimook Bhuwakul." BamBam said. "Wow ok. How you related to Jungkook?" Namjoon asked him.

"So his mom's sister or his aunt I'm her stepson." BamBam said. "Oh ok. Well, I'm Jungkook. This is my boyfriend Taehyung. My other friends will introduce themselves." Jungkook said.

"I'm Jimin his boyfriend," Jimin said. "I'm Yoongi Jimin's boyfriend," Yoongi said. "I'm Namjoon. Seokjin's boyfriend." Namjoon said. "I'm Seokjin. But call me Jin for short." Jin said.

"Ok, so Jin, Namjoon, Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook, and who is this handsome man name?" BamBam. "I'm Taehyung." Taehyung said. "Ok well um, we were all going to go hang out. We haven't talked in an um while so if you want you can finish unpacking or you can come along." Jungkook said.

"I'll come along." BamBam said. "Ok." Jungkook said. When they started walking to the place BamBam noticed how they won't holding hands as a couple should do.

"Aren't couples suppose to hold hands?" BamBam questioned. "No, not really. We don't want to so we don't have to." Yoongi quickly said. "Ok then." BamBam said.

After the Namjin and Yoonmin couple left...

"So it was nice meeting you BamBam. Are you going to our school?" Jungkook asked. "Uh yes, I believe so Seoul High University?" BamBam asked. "Yes. So see you on Monday?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah see ya!" BamBam yelled walking to his apartment.

"By the way, I'm topping tonight." Jungkook whispered to Taehyung. "Oh no your not." Taehyung said. "Don't you want your cum to stay in me or not?" Jungkook asked. "I want to watch it pour out then fill you up again." Taehyung said.

"The sound erecting and all but, your not cumming tonight so I'm topping." Jungkook said. "Ok know what? I give up you can be freaking top tonight." Taehyung said. "Thanks, puppy." Jungkook said. "Mhmm," Taehyung hummed. "What would you like to be called?" Taehyung asked him.

"I don't care just not mommy. That is more like a Jin thing." Jungkook said. They both burst out laughing about that statement. "Ok, but what do you want me to call you in bed?" Taehyung asked Jungkook. "Ummmmm. I don't know Kookie?" Jungkook said shrugging his shoulders.

"Good. I needed a name to scream from the pleasure." Taehyung whispered to Jungkook's ear. Currently, their walking back to Taehyung's house fingers intertwined together. "Well. Puppy. Is going to be begging Kookie to cum, huh?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"You win." Taehyung said giving up. "Yeah, that's what I thought." Jungkook said. "Are you hard, right now?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. "Y-yes." Taehyung said stuttering.

  "Yeah. I'm going to have fun tonight topping. God, I'm going to make you beg." Jungkook said smirking."Don't look at me," Taehyung said looking away. "I look ugly when I blush." Taehyung continued. "I think you look beautiful." Jungkook said.

"Let's just go to the house." Taehyung said looking around.

When they got home...

"Puppy. Get naked and be on the bed." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and went upstairs. "Now where is the ice cream?" Jungkook asked himself as he looked in the freezer. "Ah, found it." Jungkook said as he grabbed the ice cream.

He went upstairs to find Taehyung sitting on the edge of the bed. "Get ready for tonight," Jungkook said. Jungkook was just kissing Taehyung waiting for the ice cream to melt kind of. "Good, it's melted." Jungkook said.

"What is?" Taehyung asked him. Jungkook ignored him and stuck three fingers in the ice cream and stuck all of them inside of Taehyung. "Holy shit, fuck. Don't stop please I-I'm gonna c-cum." Taehyung said.

As soon as Jungkook saw a lot of pre-cum he denied the orgasm. "N-no, no , n-no." Taehyung whimpered. "Where's the cock ring?" Jungkook asked.

The next day...

"God, you destroyed my asshole." Taehyung said. "That's how I felt yesterday." Jungkook said humming. Currently, it's 5 in the morning and Jungkook is pulling. The butt plug out of him.

"God. I love that sight." Taehyung said watching the cum fall out. (Sorry if that's disturbing...) "Ew. You know what just for that. You're not allowed to take the butt plug out of you." Jungkook said.

"Ok. Shower together?" Taehyung asked him. "Yeah." Jungkook said getting up with Taehyung.

After a heated make-out session and a shower...

"What should I wear?" Jungkook asked himself. "I think you should wear an oversized sweater and jeans with sneakers." Taehyung said back hugging Jungkook.

"Colors?" Jungkook asked. "Hmmm, purple and blue and white." Taehyung said.

Jungkook's outfit- Purple and Blue sweater and white jeans and black converses

Taehyung's Outfit- A White collard shirt khaki pants and a purple tie and loafers.

"Jungkook c'mon we're going to be late for school. You better hurry or you're going to get spanked." Taehyung yelled and warned. "I'm coming. I'm coming." Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

Taehyung went to the couch. "Over my lap now." Taehyung demanded. "Are you serious?" Jungkook asked him. "Yes. Now over my lap." Taehyung said. The only thing Jungkook could do was obey.

When Jungkook was over Taehyung's lap Taehyung pulled down his jeans and panties. He first stuck 4 fingers inside of Jungkook and set them there and started to spank them.

"O-one." Jungkook started.

"T-two."

"T-three."

This went on until fifty and Jungkook was crying and his cock was painfully hard and he wanted to cum but Taehyung would deny him. "Now pull up your jeans and your panties." Taehyung said after he slipped a cock ring on.

This day is going to be fun... Jungkook thought.

____________

Thanks to everyone who has brought up my mode and everything. I would also like to say a special thank you to hailyhaze for brightening my mood up too. So again thanks to everyone for reading my book. I'm so happy the book is growing so fast. Like it's almost at 6k already when it just hit 5k 2 days ago. Sorry if that sounded like bragging. But anyways have a good night/day!