Chapter 20:Disobedience

Sorry for making BamBam the bad guys here. I have nothing against in all means. I- just- it's part of the storyline again I apologize.
__________________
Previously on "Mr.Kim Taehyung"
This day is going to be fun... Jungkook thought

"God your so annoying." Jungkook said putting his shirt back on. "You didn't say that earlier." Taehyung said smirking. "You're not the one who was fucking fucked at 300 mph." Jungkook said.

"Glad to know you think highly about me." Taehyung said fixing his tie. "I'm so late for class." Jungkook said. "Here late pass." Taehyung said handing the late pass over. "Thanks. Love you bye." Jungkook said kissing Taehyung's cheek.

"Mm. Love you too bye." Taehyung said.

When Jungkook arrived in class...

"Late. Mr.Jung. Where's the pass?" Mr.Yang asked. "Here." Jungkook said handing the pass. "Take a seat." Mr.Yang said. Jungkook noticed BamBam and Jimin sitting together and sat beside Jimin. (P.s they're sat in threes.) "Is this normal?" BamBam asked Jimin.

"Yeah." Jimin said. "Work in the History Books. Pages 141-161," Mr.Yang said. All of them groaned but none less started to work. "I'll be back. Talk at whisper tones." Mr.Yang continues.

"Who was the 23rd President of the USA?" BamBam asked. "It's-." Jungkook was quickly cut off from Jimin. "Shut up Mr.Know-it-all. I'll help him. M'kay?" Jimin asked. "Okay." Jungkook said getting back to the 15th question.

After History class...

"BamBam. What's your first enhancement?" Jungkook asked him. "Art." BamBam replied. "You're with Jimin and Namjoon." Jungkook said. "Oh. Ok, what's yours?" BamBam asked. "Mine is Math. I get extra help in math." Jungkook said smirking.

"Shut up Jungkook." Jimin said. "Bye guys." Jungkook said leaving.

When Jungkook arrived at Taehyung's class...

"Everyone take a seat," Taehyung said. "Now I want you all to work on what we started on in class. Learning the quadratic formulas. So start on the pag- Jeon Jungkook! Wake up. You're not suppose to sleep in my class. Go in the hallway now. Everyone else start working." Taehyung said.

See Jungkook didn't mean to fall asleep it's that he had used all of his energy last night and during lunch. It was also getting near the end of the day. "Why did you fall asleep during class. Tell me now." Taehyung demanded.

"I-I...u-um..." Jungkook stuttered looking down. "I-I. Tell me now." Taehyung mocked him. "I-." Jungkook was cut off from Taehyung. "It's been 10 minutes. When we get home I expect you to be naked and on the bed on hands and knees." Taehyung said looking at Jungkook.

"N-no." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung. "What was that?" Taehyung asked. "No. Your n-not i-in control of me." Jungkook said looking down. "Fine then. I'll call a substitute. Go sign yourself out now. That isn't a question." Taehyung said.

When they got in the car...

"Now. I want you to get in the backseat. Actually no. Take off your pants now." Taehyung demanded. Jungkook took off his pants.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mature Content
Taehyung took out a big dildo and just shoved it into Jungkook without any lube and any prep. "Ouch shit." Jungkook moaned out because the tip of the dildo is sitting snuggly on his prostate.

"Now I'm turning it on so no cumming at all." Taehyung said. "N-no pp-please." Jungkook stuttered. "What was that?" Taehyung asked turning on the vibrations. "Ahh. Ah, nn. A-h s-h I s-orry." Jungkook said with incoherent words. "Yeah, that's right. Quiet now."

When they arrived at home...

"Now go upstairs and get undressed." Taehyung demanded. "N-ah-no." Jungkook moaned out. "Fine then." Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook and put him on his shoulders.

He took Jungkook upstairs and ripped off his clothes and handcuffed him to the bed on all fours. "Now. For disrespecting me let's say you get a little punishment." Taehyung said landing a hard slap on Jungkook's ass.

Jungkook just moaned out when he felt the pain and the slap move the dildo deeper. Yeah again went on for about 32 minutes. "Now I hope this stretched you enough. If not deal with it." Taehyung said lubing up his cock. He thrust in and bottomed out swiftly in one quick move.

"Good boy. Being such a good baby for me, hmm?" Taehyung asked starting to move leaving kisses all over his neck. Jungkook just nodded along and started to push back on Taehyung because he was becoming impatient.

"Daddy please?" Jungkook begged. "No. It's your punishment so I'm not going to move for a while." Taehyung said. Jungkook whined out. "P-please d-daddy?" Jungkook begged. "I'm waiting for something else." Taehyung said.

"I-I'm n-not a-apologizing." Jungkook moaned. "Fine then." Taehyung said and started to thrust into him roughly and fast. "S-still shit, fuck, can I cum?" Jungkook asked.

"Aww look at you can't even last 30 seconds from me  fucking you, huh?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded. "Answer me now. Use your words." Taehyung said but ended it with a groan from Jungkook clenching around him.

"Y-yes d-daddy." Jungkook moaned out holding his orgasm back. "Yeah, that's what I thought a fucking bitch in fucking heat, huh, that's you right?" Taehyung asked thrust faster chasing his climax.

"Y-yes fuck." Jungkook moaned out as he had just came. "You fucking came without my permission." Taehyung growled and came. "S-stop. I'm sorry so sorry." Jungkook cried. "Aww, baby. It's ok." Taehyung said kissing Jungkook's cheek.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"I'm sorry daddy." Jungkook cried. "Baby it's fine your alright." Taehyung said kissing all over Jungkook. "Ah." Jungkook moaned quietly. Taehyung started to leave marks over him and playing with him.

"Can I mark your neck?" Taehyung asked him. Jungkook nodded. Taehyung went up to Jungkook's neck and right on the side of his neck he bites down gently and sucked on it. "Such a good baby. Just for me, right?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded becoming sleepy.

"I went to rough sorry." Taehyung apologizes. "I was supposed to apologize which I did it's fine. I'm sorry for falling asleep." Jungkook said. Right after that, you could hear soft snores coming from him.

"Love you baby sleep well." Taehyung said placing a chaste kiss on his lips and going to sleep as well.

__________________
Ok one question how do you guys what's Jungkook's name

Jeongguk-
Jungkook-

Comment on which one, please. Anyways sorry it took me long and thanks for a lot of reads haven't checked yet so. Anyways thanks a lot!!