Chapter 29: Little Times

Hey guys, hope your day/night gets better or even better. Just to let you know a bit of saddness. Sorry. I think I might stop the mature Content place. Some of you guys might of like it. Again sorry. Just adding that is very time consuming.
_______________________________
Previously on "Mr.Kim Taehyung"
"I won't be. I use to be one." Hoseok said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked him. "Before I went to college or met Jin, Yoongi, and Taehyung. I was in a relationship. Almost an abusive relationship." Hoseok said looking down. "Do you want me to go get Yoongi?" Jungkook asked.

"Everyone needs to hear this. Is there some way you can get Jimin out of little space?" Hoseok asked. "Yeah," Jungkook said. "You might want to leave though go ahead and get everyone downstairs." He continued. "Hey Jimin." Jungkook said. "I'm Jiminie!" Jimin said loudly. "Jimin, Jimin, Jimin." Jungkook said. "N-no. I-I'm little Jiminie." Jimin said starting to come out of little space.

"Hoseok has to tell us something important. So, I need big Jimin." Jungkook said. "B-big Jimin is here." Jimin said finally out of little space. "Hoseok has to tell us something very important. So everyone needs to hear it." Jungkook said looking at Jimin.

"Ok." Jimin said. The two of them started to head downstairs. "Hey guys." Jungkook said coming downstairs. "Hey. Hoseok said he needs to tell us something very important." Jin said. "Okie dokie." Jimin said cheerfully. "So I'm postive you guys know before I met all of you guys," Hoseok said. "I was in a relationship. I was also a little. So, my partner took advantage of it." Hoseok said with tears brimming in his eyes.

"It's ok baby." Yoongi said comforting him also with glossy eyes. "Anyways, multiple times he tried to r-rape me. Almost every single time ran away and got home safely." Hoseok said. "What do you mean almost H-hobi?" Jimin said almost crying a waterfall of tears. "That one time he said I'll tell your parents." Hoseok said. "You weren't out of the closet back then?" Taehyung asked. "I-I was scared t-the would d-disown m-me no o-offsense Jungkook. " Hoseok said with a big smile. "I-its fine." Jungkook said with a raspy voice.

"I-I really d-don't want you guys to know anymore." Hoseok said. "Thats ok babe." Yoongi said with tear stained cheeks. "Well ice cream?" Jin asked. "Duh." Jungkook said somehow beating everyone to the kitchen. "Nothing can really stop him from getting ice cream or banana milk." Jimin said having to deal with him his entire life. "He's not wrong!" Jungkook said with the best of his ablilites. 

Taehyung went behind Jungkook and gave him a backhug. "Hey baby. What kind of ice cream do you want?" Taehyung asked him. " Me, Jin, and Yoongi are going to go get you guys ice cream since we ran out yesterday." Taehyung said. "Oh, well then I would like birthday cake please?" Jungkook asked nicely.

"Ok babe." Taehyung said giving a kiss on his nose. The three of them left which means Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, and Namjoon were left there. "Movie?" Jungkook asked. "Mmm. How long does it take them usually?" Namjoon asked.

"10 minutes but now 5 minutes." Jungkook said checking time on his phone. "Ok well Jungkook text Taehyung there's a surprise at home." Hoseok said knowing what Namjoon was thinking. "Ok?" Jungkook said very hesitant. Namjoon went over to Jimin and started to kiss him roughly.

"O-oh t-tha-." Jungkook was cut off from Hoseok going over there and kissing him gently but hard. Then someone's phone went off. "Fuck," Jungkook said looking at his phone. "T-Taehyung said I can see what you guys are doing," Jungkook said taking a break. "I forgot we have a camera." Jungkook continued.

"Why?" Jimin asked. "To see if anybody breaks in." Jungkook said. Hoseok went up to Jungkook's ear and licked. "I bet you got turned on just like what your daddy said, huh? I bet you really do have an humiliation kink." Hoseok growled in his ear. Right at the moment Hoseok kissed him roughly.

Taehyung walked in and pinned Yoongi against the wall and kiss him. The battle for dominance lasted long until Taehyung knew exactly what to do. Taehyung broke the kiss. "I bet you act all dominant but, I think your really a slut for Hoseok's cock. Right?" Taehyung asked him.

Yoongi whimpered and looked shocked that he whimpered and Taehyung took that a chance to dominate the kiss. Which did succeed. Jin was confused what to do until Namjoon called him over."Hey baby. How about you come over and sit down on Jiminie. Mmm?" Namjoon asked him.

Jin nodded. "C-can I p-prep?" Jin asked. "No. Here's some lube though." Namjoon said smirking. "O-ok." Jin said. Jin lubed up Jimin and lowered himself down onto him. "How do you like it Jinnie?" Namjoon asked entering him. "Ah. T-too m-m-much." Jin said.

(Leaving that area). Hoseok kisses Jungkook roughly. "Did you get prep earlier?" Hoseok asked. "Y-yes. B-but, I didn't g-get p-plugged." Jungkook said. "Hmm," Hoseok said inspecting Jungkook's hole. "I think your fine. You've had Taehyung with no prep right?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Respond correctly." Hoseok growled out lightly but roughly slapping his face. "Y-yes hyung." Jungkook sobbed out. "Mmhm. That's what I thought. Hey Taehyung wanna come over here?" Hoseok asked smirking. "Ok?" Taehyung said walking over to where Jungkook was laid out.

"What am I allowed to do?" Hoseok asked making sure he doesn't over step boundaries. "Anything but marks and... never mind no marks." Taehyung said. "That's sounds fine." Hoseok said. Taehyung walked back over to Yoongi and quickly got back to what they were doing.

"What should I do?" Hoseok asked. "P-please hyung. Make me cum." Jungkook cried in frustration. "How about I tongue fuck you until you've about 3 times, dry?" Hoseok asked.
___________________________________
Ok guys. I put my other books on hiatus so I can finish this book up. So I hope you guys don't mind that I won't add mature Content when a scene is about to happen. Honestly I just really wanted something that dealt with my favorite ice cream in here so, Bye I 💜(purple) you guys!