Prelude

Talking in thought: 'hello'

Talking normally: "hello"

Special/magic attack: [hello]

You have awoken. HP,MP,GP, and CP has been fully restored.

'Well this is... interesting to say the least'. I thought As I tried to wrap my head around this... situation, I realized that I was in total darkness. I Shit you not, I was in what seemed to be the literal abyss. I was about to walk around, maybe find a way out when a blue box appeared in my face.

Take Tutorial Yes/No?

"A tutorial"? I said while staring at the screen infront of me. 'Wait a minute, it said HP, and MP earlier right? Doesn't that mean health and Mana? I don't know about the other two but-"I'm in a video game aren't I?" I said realizing my dilemma.

'I don't know rather to be happy or pissed off that someone had the nerve to kidnap my soul and place me into a damn game' I thought.'Also... why am I so calm about this. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't be freaking out over it, but I at least expected anger. Yet... I feel nothing.' I look at the screen again hesitating for only a second before I pressed the yes icon. The blue screen shimmered and the letters changed.

Thank you for selecting the tutorial

We will begin in a moment. Please wait...

I stood there for a while thinking about life before this happened.

My name is Jericho Marksblade, 68 years old, and ex-most wanted man on the planet along as a father to three beautiful children.

In my prime I was wanted for so many crimes I lost count, because of this I was constantly on the run. That was until I faked my own death because of a promise I made to someone special to me.

After that I settled down in my home country Michigan Illinois.

The first three years there I made quite the name formyself as the gambling king. I made enough money to last me three life times.

Hey you can't blame me.If you had years of experience as a master of slight of Hand, and have abnormally high amount of luck the title comes naturally.

It wasn't until two years later that I truly settled down. The reason being my wife ( yes I was married) gave me a shocking but not unwelcomed surprise, she was pregnant.

Nine months afterwords I was officially a father to not one or two but three daughters, that day I cried manly tears of joy... OK fine I cried like a big ass baby.

For the rest of my years of peace I raised my three daughters in bliss.
From taking my kids to play dates to dealing with their first break up, I loved every moment of it.

However that peace was broken twenty-two years ago.

I thought I had hid myself completely, oh how foolish I was. What found me wasn't any government or organization, it was one person.

This person was Daniel Marksblade, my abdopted brother. He hated me with a firey passion, and would stop at nothing to see me suffer.

He hated me for one reason, in his mind I took everything from him.

You see I was an orphan.

I lived on the streets just barely getting by. Anything I ate, owned, hell even the clothes on my back were all stolen.

I lived like this for 13 of my life, until Daniel's family took an interest in me.

They saw I had potential, and they were right. Not even a year after they picked me up from the streets I was taking high risk missions.