Sulcan part three

Previously...

Ariock blinked once then twice then three times, before saying a single sentence.

"Well there goes my day of relaxing."

..........................................................................

(Ariock pov)

I stared at the screen in front of me for a minute before sighing.

'what the hell man I was planning to relax and chill for today. But nooo my first quest in five years just had to happen today. '

The system rarely gives me quests, when it does there normally pretty high in difficulty and, sadly don't give xp more often than not.

'even so I shouldn't complain. Not only is it giving me a new divinity but it's giving me the chance to save the home I care for. '

So with that thought in mind I got up from my bed and got dressed.

'I wonder were I should start? It didn't give me any specifics only I had to find the reason and 'purge' it.'

I was going to continue thinking, but the magic communication device (his earing) on my ear went off.

Letting the call through I heard the familiar rough voice of the chief of police Walter Morgan.

"Ariock can you hear me?" said Walter  clearly in a panicked tone.

I rose an eyebrow at that as Walter was not the type to get scared or panicked easily. "Yeah, what do you need?"

"I need you to come to district 2 asap."

"District two" I said confused.

'That place is relatively peaceful with little to no crime in it at all.  The only thing that isn't peaceful is the insain asylum in the middle of it, but even then that place is heavily guarded by some of our best soldiers.'

I shook my head clearing those thoughts as I decided I would know more when I got there.

"Alright be there within a couple minutes."

"Good just hurry up our situation is getting worse by the second." with that he cut himself off.

I sighed as I realized I most likely won't catch a break today.

............................................................................

Alright before we continue with the story let me explain the districts.

A District if you didn't know is a area of a city or country that has a unique characteristic that warrants it's own area.

Moving on I'll give a quick summary of each district.

1. Filled with normal low class citizens. The housing isn't anything special.(little to no crime)

2. Mid-tier citizens. nice good houses. ( some crime not much)

3. High class citizens. Mansions, penthouses,  etc. ( average amount of crime levels)

4.  Low Ranking adventures. Same housing as citizens of low rank.( average crime)

5.Mid-class adventures. Same housing as citizens of mid rank.( little crime)

6. High-class adventures. Same housing as high ranking citizens.(no crime)

7. VIP people. Very big mansions and even castles.( never any crime)

8. The slums. Shacks and huts for housing.( High amounts of crime)