Sulcan 7, Memories

(3rd per Ariock)

As Ariock looked through the Various memories that Kumo held he couldn't help but notice a rather large parasite that made it's self at home in the part of the brain that stored and sorted memories and emotions.

Upon a closer look Ariock mentally noted it's features.

It was a yellowish-orange color, it's skin was rough looking with jagged edges, rather than looking like a type of worm or slug,as most parasites do, it took a form that closely resembled a dragon, and to top it all off the size of it was slightly mind blowing as it was large enough to rap it's self around a whole area of the brain.

Curious about this development Ariock swiftly went through Kumo's plethora of memories searching for what this parasite was.

To his dissapoinment there was nothing, in fact she didn't even know of it's presence!

Looking once more through her memories Ariock eventually found a slightly surprising one, a fake memory .

With a brow raised in suspicion he mentally made the memory play in his mind.

The memory was very cliché.

A Priest of Xavi found Kumo on the streets begging for food and money.

The priest being the "kind man he was" offered Kumo a place to stay inside the church of Xavi.

Kumo was rightly wary but after some convincing she took his offer .

Aroick wasn't going to go through all of the memory as it was a fake one but he did catch one thing that set him off it had a lot of missing details.

As in who were her parents etc.

"But enough of that" Ariock thought.

"Lets see what really happend".

Sending a small pulse of electricity at the parasite being careful not to destroy Kumo's brain it died instantly.

With that out of the way Ariock played the real memory.

(3rd person Kumo)

The memory was of younger and from what he could tell happier Kumo.

During this time period she looked around six-seven years old, also surprisingly she didn't have four eyes just two.

Currently the younger kumo was playing in a large grass plain that stretched farther than the eye could see and held only one large tree in the distance that had a small house next to it.

Along with her was a small silver haired boy who looked no older than three and wore a large smile on his face as he joyfully followed Kumo.

This was mostlikely Kumo's brother.

They played for hours until the blue sky turned dark and black coated  lightning flashed in the background.

Scared and afraid the two children attempted to run torwards their home.

Only to stop dead in thier tracks when in what felt like slow motion a bolt larger than the rest hit their home destroying it in an instant.

It left nothing but ashes.

Kumo feel to her knees as a sense of dread came over her, tears freely flowed down her face, and then she let out a scream of pure sorrow.

The boy, too young to properly understand only looked at his sister in confusion.  

For what seemed like hours the young girl  cried.

Then a large shadow loomed over them causing kumo and her brother to turn around.