Alduin x Male!Dragonborn!Reader x Paarthurnax ~requested~

Whoops, I think I may have published this chapter early. I wrote the first part on my phone, which I normally type the chapters on my computer, so that may cause some confusion. (hence why the spacing is different for the beginning)

Thanks for the request, FanficReader42028! I hope you like it :D

A yawn interrupted my train of thought, and I leaned onto Alduin, who smirked at his brother.
"You see this, brother? Y/n likes me more! Told you!" He teased.
"That's not true, Alduin. I like both of you." Y/n said before falling asleep, his head resting on Alduin's spine.
"Like I said, brother, I said I don't mind." Paarthurnax states, for now the twentieth time.
"Secretly you do though!"
"No I don't."
"Yes you do!!"
"If I say yes, will you stop pestering me about this...?"
"Maybe."
"I do mind."
"I told you!"
"Why am I not surprised you didn't stop?"
"SHUT UP!" Y/n yelled.

"Sorry,..." They both said and bowed their heads. I sighed and closed my eyes. I heard the bickering again, but quieter.

"You two must be pretty-" I stopped when I saw that we were in a gorgeous cave with f/c mushrooms glowing a gorgeous hue. I gasped quietly.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"It's...it was our idea to bring you here." Paarthurnax responded. I gripped onto Alduin's spine and got off. I saw deer, foxes, wolves, all sorts of animals glowing a green color, and looking at me. They seem to not be afraid, maybe they were used to people coming here?

"They're..." I started, staring at a deer in front of me.

"They know you're the Dragonborn. You see harmless animals, in your mortal eyes. But...if you look closer." Alduin said. I got closer and cupped the face of the deer, gazing into its eyes. They weren't deer eyes. They were dragon eyes!

"Dragons!"

"That's right. All these animals used to be free-roaming dragons, until one day a dragon with more power than even I, shouted at the harmless dragons, sending their dragon souls into the animals you see here. Which is why they glow green. You're touching Ontsu. A once legendary dragon with the heart bigger than ever. He once saved the dragon race from extinction, by creating new shouts. Shouts lost in time. Never to be found again." Alduin added.

"Ontsu, please, show us your form." Paarthurnax asked the deer.

"You and I both know that's not possible, Great Dovah." Ontsu spoke in a rough voice. It was odd, the deer's mouth wasn't moving, yet I heard his voice.

"I've seen you do it once before, young dovah, so please."

"As you wish." Ontsu was engulfed by a purple and yellow magical shield, and when the shield parted, I didn't see a normal dragon. I saw the once glow of a once dragon. It was magical. I felt something touch my hand, and saw that Paarthurnax's wing had taken my hand. I felt Alduin do the same.

"Ontsu..." I bowed, "I hope you, and the rest of you, someday return to your dragon forms. Your real dragon forms." I said softly. Ontsu bowed his head, leaning it on mine. I smiled and gripped the brother's wings.

"Let's head back." I said. A wolf came up to me, stopping me from walking away.

"You can't head back. There's a' storm coming. Ya' three would get washed out in a blink af' an eye." I could hear a thick accent come from the soul. I sighed and nodded.

"Guess we sleep here tonight." I said, yawning. Alduin swooped me up in his arms and laid down. Paarthurnax rested his head on my stomach. My shirt was raised up a bit, showing my stomach. I felt Paarthurnax's warm breath on my cold skin. I felt Alduin lightly biting the skin of my cheek.

"Alduin..." I whispered breathlessly.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"Why're biting me?"

"You're mine, so I have to claim you, instead of Paarthurnax claiming you."

"...What..." I whispered. Suddenly, Paarthurnax laid directly on top of me like a big ol' puppy, and started to lick my face like one, too.

"This would be less gross if you two were human." I mentioned, wiping dragon spit off my face.

"Oh, right." They turned human, and Paarthurnax was pinning me down. He kissed me on the lips and I kissed back. I practically felt Alduin's jealousy. Alduin started to kiss my cheek, biting here and there.

"Well, good night, you two." I said and felt the two of the cuddle me.

"Night, dovakiin." They responded before I saw black.

732 words!