You Can't Always Save Yourself

Nova and Entity303_Love came upstairs.  They saw the trap and clued in to what it was.  They helped each other climb up the wall to a platform higher up.  They went behind a stone pillar and listened in to the conversation.

Ashley:  I don't remember seeing you in the waiting room Archito The Cheeto.  And I think everyone would remember a skin like that.

Archito The Cheeto: I-I changed my skin.

DingusIsLost: were you the one that was mostly blue and purple?

Archito The Cheeto:  Y-Yeah

Ashley: I like her new skin... it's...

Archito The Cheeto:  Amazing *nervously smiles*

Ally: *laughs* that's one way to put

Entity303_Love: *gasps and whispers* it's them. The ones who prefer Herobrine and Sabre.

Nova: *angrily whispers* Are you serious?

Entity303_Love: Like... Herobrine is pure evil... And Sabre is just a YouTuber-

Nova: *cuts her off whispering* Wait, that's Ashley.  They're in danger, why are they just talking to her?  *begins to walk out*

Entity303_Love: *whispers* no, no, no, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT

     Nova flies down in front of the trap.

Ashley: Nova?!?

Nova: What are you doing?! You're in danger!  Ashley is the murderer!

Ashley:  No I'm not!!! *walks closer* Please listen to me!

Ally: *points bow at Ashley with hesitation, stopping Ashley in her tracks* I'm not positive that you are the murderer.  So I'm giving you a chance just to explain yourself.

Ashley: ... ok... when I went up the ladder, I saw a door.  I walked in... and saw Billy.  I looked around, but saw no one. That's when Nova came in.  You have to believe me! I'm not the murderer.

Ally:  *thinks for a second and points the bow at Nova*

Nova: W-What are you doing?!

Alisha:  You never said you saw her eliminate Billy.  Instead, you 'thought' she was the murderer.  With no proof!  You ran to us not even worried that, "hey, maybe one of them could be the murderer, cause I never actually saw her eliminate him".  Maybe... you didn't actually think she was the murderer.  Maybe... you saw her standing over Billy and thought it would be the perfect thing to make people believe that she was the murderer.  Maybe... you are the murderer.

Nova: *eyes widen* I started downstairs! How could I have done it?!

Ashley: that's actually true

Ally: ok... but you still 'thought' that she was the murderer with no proof

Nova: If you had of seen it, you would think the same thing!

Ally: Maybe...

Nova: I'm was trying to protect you, but I only got myself in danger. *pulls out a bow*  Put down the bow

Ally: *doesn't move*

Entity303_Love: *jumps down* Now wait, wait, wait.

Everyone: *looks at her*

Entity303_Love: *nervously laughs* Listen, Nova just risked her life to save me.

Ally: *raises eyebrow*

Entity303_Love: If she was the murderer, she would of just let me fall. 

Ally: *sighs* maybe *puts the bow down*

Nova: *smiles and points the bow at Ashley*

Ally: STOP!!! *steps between Ashley and Nova*

DingusIsLost: she's gonna get herself eliminated!

Nova: *doesn't put down the bow*

Ally: *closes her eyes.  She realized that nothing had happened, and opened her eyes to see...*

Archito The Cheeto: *pushes Nova on the trap*

Nova: W-What are you doing?!

Archito The Cheeto: Sometimes you can't always save yourself *goes over to a lever* but you can save others *pulls lever*

Nova: *falls through the trap*

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!!!!  I think I did a pretty good plot twist... but IDK.  I only just decided who would be the detective. I WAS TOO COUGHT UP TRYING FIGURING OUT HOW TO PLOT OUT THE MURDERER!!! Ok, comment who you think is the murderer and detective! This chapter had about 575 words in it.  Hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day! BTW, I typed that last sentence so many times that it just automatically comes up.