How Did I forget That?!?

They all went downstairs.  Entity303_Love and Ally went to the second floor, while Ashley and Archito The Cheeto went all the way to the bottom floor.  (There's three floors in total if you didn't already know).

Ashley: *walking downstairs with Archito the Cheeto*  you know, that ladder leads to where... it all started *points to the ladder*  Its where Nova started to believe that... I was the murderer

Archito the Cheeto: *thinks for a second* oh Yeah! I remember that!

Ashley: What? You weren't there. How would you remember?

Archito the Cheeto: well, no.  I didn't see that in person.  Nova ran up to me, Ally and Entity303 Love a while ago and warned us that you were the murderer.  Ally had gotten a bow and asked to see where it was.  Me and Entity303 Love kinda just... followed.  That's when we saw that place.

Ashley: Oh, ok. Wait... Alisha would of eliminated me?

Archito the Cheeto: *stops and turns to Ashley* never assume anything.  Ally just asked where it was, said she had a bow and followed Nova. 

Ashley: but you're not sure if she would of eliminated me?

Archito the Cheeto: ... Ummmmmm

Ashley: *sighs and walks away*

Archito the Cheeto: ... oops

****In Spectator Mode****

Lilly: *on second floor* And there they go.  Splitting up, because that ALWAYS works out in the movies.

EmTheMem: *In front of Entity303_Love* YOU'RE MAKING A TERRIBLE MISTAKE!!!!

Lilly: *sighs* They can't hear you, see you, or even touch you.  Look *walks through Alisha*

EmTheMem: I know :)

Lilly: *face palms*

Alisha and Entity303_Love: *walk out of sight*

Lilly: you're just mad because I shot you

EmTheMem: Nah, because it eliminated you

Lilly: WHAT?!?!

EmTheMem: YOU HEARD ME!!!!

*after a minute of fighting*

DingusIsLost:  would you two be quiet! I could hear you from upstairs!

EmTheMem: GOOD

Lilly: YEAH!!! wait... you can see us?

DingusIsLost: Yes, I can also hear you from upstairs.

Lilly: I thought only spectators could see each other.

DingusIsLost: Yeah... I was eliminated.

EmTheMem: by who?

DingusIsLost: *tells them who*  (I bet this is annoying for you)

Lilly: huh... they seemed so INNOCENT! see what I did there! *laughs* because *laughs* because there's a murderer, detective and a bunch of innocents *laughs*