One Down, Two To Go

Nova's POV

     I'm not sure where to go next.  Ally probably thinks I'm the murderer so I will have to avoid her.  Maybe I should stay down here... but they know I'm down here.  what to do, what to do, WHAT TO DO?!?  Maybe I should go upstairs. 

     Nova walked to the stairs.  She had heard the announcement that the detective was eliminated and she wasn't shocked when she saw Ashley.  She walked up the stairs.  When she got up, she heard foot steps, so she quickly hid behind a stone wall/ fence/ whatever that thing is.

  When she got up, she heard foot steps, so she quickly hid behind a stone wall/ fence/ whatever that thing is

The footsteps stoped and she looked out. She saw Entity303 Love there.

Entity303 Love stood in the middle of the floor. She had her bow out and seemed to be looking for something... or someone. She walked downstairs.

Nova got up and walked to where Entity303 Love was.  She looked around, wondering what she was looking for.  Then, Ally came.

Nova: Ally?!

Ally: Nova?!

*Flash back, Alishas POV*

     I ran in a room. Entity303 Love was coming and I had to think fast. I looked around the room and saw a painting. Then I remembered the last time I came here, I found out you could go through it. I quickly jumped through and listened.

I heard her come in. She stood there for a bit, then walked out. Once I was sure she was gone, I came out. I walked down the hall and saw Nova.

*Back to Present*

Ally: I thought you were downstairs?

Nova: I came up... do you... do you think I'm the murderer?

Ally: uh... no. But did you happen to see Entity303 Love?

Nova: *looks at her confused* yeah, she just went downstairs, why?

Ally: uh... she's trying to eliminate me.

Nova: wait, what?

Ally: Yeah... just a lot of confusion

Nova: yeah I guess

Ally: well I just wanted to know where she was. See ya *walks back down the hall*

Nova: ... see ya

Nova walked down a hallway that was beside the one Ally walked down. However, before she could even get half way down the hall, she felt a weird feeling in her chest. She looked down and saw a white, pointy object sticking out of her stomach... a sword. It didn't hurt, the game creators made it that way so people wouldn't be afraid to play, so it just felt... weird. She turned around just in time to see the murderer, then was eliminated.

???: one down, two to go

Sorry for the rather short chapter, this chapter had 420 words. So now it's the final three. How this will play out is a true mystery... cause even I don't know what exactly will happen. Now, I'm not saying I have no idea what I'm doing, but I just don't know EXACTLY how it's going to play out. I SWEAR I HAVE A PLAN!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day.