Follow Me

Two days later, Sugar's account blew up massively. Instead of the measly 27 followers he once had, he was currently at 184 and rising.

Oh wait, new follower: 185.

He had posted two more times since then and was just getting changed into a cute, near onesie to get the fourth post ready.

He was bare underneath - completely - and lay down on his bed, using a selfie stick to take a photo from directly above him, capturing his clear, milky skin on his chest and just enough of his lower abdomen to tease his followers. The second photo was of his spare hand just dipping underneath the section of his onesie that was keeping him from being exposed to the outside world.

...and... posted!

Winwinmeifyoucan liked your post.

Lucass liked your post.

Doyounglove liked your post.

Yeribabe liked your post.

Eventually,

Daddydaredme and 179 others liked your post.

Sugar giggled. He loved all the attention he was finally getting, and it was making him feel all warm and bubbly inside.

191.

Woah, already! Ugh who said popularity wasn't great?

And then:

StarboySeo started a live video!

"Huh? But there was no post..." SugarMoon mumbled, but he didn't protest against clicking on the notification.

He was met with a hoarse chuckle, as if Starboy had just woken up from a pleasant sleep. "Morning, my sweets."

Sugar melted all over again and wriggled his hips where he sat. He typed, 'Morning, Sir~♡' and sent the message, and a few seconds later, he heard StarboySeo say something, and the sugar's heart stopped.

"Good morning to you too, little SugarMoon."

The sugar's heart stopped beating. Did he hear that correctly? Did StarboySeo, after years of brushing him off, really just single him out?

Icy127
Omg @SugarMoon u r sooo lucky!

The sugar was a little too stunned to type any kind of reply, but he just freaked out and threw his device to the other side of the room. Jumping up in his thigh-high socks and grabbing a hand into his caramel locks, he gasped.

Seo just picked him out!

"...Anyway, I started a video because I just wanted to say that I reached two million followers earlier today... I know I don't say this much, but I really do value all of you."

SugarMoon ran to pick his phone back up when he heard the other's handsome voice. His face held a smile as Starboy picked up his phone and pointed it at a mirror in his bathroom, just cutting out his face with the reflection of his phone.

All Seo was wearing was a pair of white boxers as a muscular arm reached up to ruffle his hair. "I love all of my sugars. All of my followers. Honestly, I do."

SugarMoon's heart thrummed pleasantly in his ribcage as he sat, crosslegged, in his armchair in a comfy, pink hoodie with a chocolate chip cookie between his plump lips.

Starboy's hand ran down his chest as he spoke. "Ugh, I look like such a mess."

SugarMoon
If you're a mess, then what the hell does that make me?

"You know, I need breakfast..." he started, but droned off. Then he chuckled, his deep, coarse laugh he would release whenever he found something amusing. Clearing his throat, he continued, "So I want to know what you think. Porridge or smoothie?"

Sugar rolled his dolled eyes, huffing to himself silently as Seo's followers hastily answered the question in the comment section.

"I know, I know," Seo said in that foreign language the sugar didn't quite understand before reverting back to Korean. "but I have to stay healthy to please all my little babies, now, don't I?"

The comment section went wild as Starboy rolled his body subtly, as always. Sugar bit his lip.

SugarMoon
But daddy we love you as you are

SugarMoon
Just eat whatever you want

SugarMoon
As long as you're happy, so are we~♡

"Hey, Kkaebsonghyun, calm your pretty little body down..." StarboySeo sighed after a few moments of silence. "I might have you on my kitchen table in a minute, baby SugarMoon, fuck."

Oh my god.

That was it.

He was overwhelmed. What was this feeling coursing through his veins?

11 others started following you!

Lucass
Aw dude has Seo found his next sugar?

Sugar started to freak out at that point. Had he? Now he felt... excited. Like really, really excited to the point where he couldn't think of anything but perhaps meeting his idol one day.

Icantbelieve
Oh my god nooo me me me!

Hahaowaboutno
What about @Yoonakiss?

Redlipno
Ugh Starboy fuck meeeee 💦

"Woah," he chuckled. "It's the morning! Why so needy already~?"

He knew damn well why. He had the world in the palm of his perfect, skilled hand, and every living soul bowing down at his feet.

"I'm going to go and get changed now," he said, laughing beautifully at the comments begging him to film him getting changed. "See you soon, my sweets."

The sound of him blowing a kiss glided into the air, and SugarMoon let his phone flop onto his stomach.

"Seo, I love you so much," he said. "You noticed me~"

Biting his lip, he eyes his own milky thighs. "I'm going to do a video for you now, Sir~"