Morning

Taeil grumbled softly in his sleep as the morning air brush his face gently. His clothes were, well, somewhere else in the room save for perhaps his boxers and a cute, lacy blindfold loose around his neck.

His opened his eyes when the cold on his cheeks was replaced by the warmth of prolonged pecks. Giggling, he sang, "G'morning, Sir," he smiled, hiding his face behind a hand.

Johnny, who was crouched beside him and stroking the older's hair out of his face and had been for the past couple of minutes, smiled subtly. "Why you hiding from me?"

Taeil smiled brighter and sat up. "I've just woken up; I'm a mess right now."

Johnny nodded slowly. "You're looking fucking hot, but okay," he laughed. "The bathroom's just through there. Take a shower, bath, wash, whatever you want, sweets," he pointed to a door off to their left.

Taeil pushed the soft duvet off him with his legs, missing the stare on his milky, baby soft skin, and stood up. Johnny gazed up at him, and when the older hurried off into the bathroom, he saw the red mark he had made on him in the cinema and felt a bubble of, what was it, pride? Happiness? swell inside of him.

And then he looked lower down and bit his lip at all the other marks covering his body from the night before.

Taeil shut the door behind him threw his hand over his mouth. He was in StarboySeo's house. He slept in his bed - well, a bed of his. He has a hickey from him. He jumped on his feet and squealed happily.

Of course, he couldn't say it aloud, but he mouthed, 'I love you,' over and over again and did an excited little jig. He looked at himself in the mirror, and he could have just screamed with joy at how many hickeys peppered his body.

Oh my god. When he got back home, he'd have to tell Doyoung everything.

He came out twenty minutes later, showered, teeth brushed - with a new toothbrush Johnny had left for him next to a sticky note reading, 'Sugar x' in an impeccable handwriting. Wrapping a towel around his waist, he drooped a second, large one around his shoulders to cover his chest - even though he wanted to show the hickeys off as much as he possibly could.

Poking his head around the door, and finding the room empty, he stepped out into the bedroom and then realised - clothes. Ah.

The door opened. "Taeil, you don--" Johnny shouted, only stopping with a nervous laugh when he saw Taeil was already out, dripping wet and staring innocently back at him. "Oh, hello," he said dumbly.

Taeil giggled and wiped a droplet of water off his forehead when it started to roll off his fringe, which was now plastered to his forehead. "Hello again."

This was weird for Johnny; having someone else in his house. It was usually just him and nobody else to care for, but... having Taeil over was perhaps one of the happiest moments he had come to experience for a while. "Ah, I'll give you something to wear."

Striding over to the wardrobe, he opened it and stood back when Taeil stuttered, "I'm wearing something of yours?"

The taller nodded. "That's alright, isn't it?" He asked as he pulled out a few different items of clothing. "I'm afraid I don't have many pastels..."

After a few more seconds of choosing, Johnny turned around and handed Taeil a pair of black, three/quarter jeans and a white, woollen jumper multiple sizes to large.

But then when Taeil thanked him, something blossomed inside of him. Something in his heart. He found his hand ruffling the sugar's hair fondly then, and Taeil's eyes were wide, gazing up at him. "Your flight's at two," he commented.