Plates

Early that morning, Taeil texted Johnny.

You
You posted the video?

You
Why?

You
What was with all the 10s?

He sat impatiently on his bed for a reply, but he got one after a short wait.

StarboySeo
Am I not allowed to? x

You
Post it? Of course you are

You
But you've already posted one of me

StarboySeo
As I said, you are talented as fuck

StarboySeo
I want people to know that x ♡

StarboySeo
And the 10s? I was just saying the truth.

You
Johnnyyy don't do this to meee

You
And what was with saying I stole your heart?

You
You made it sound like you were in love with me

You
No wonder so many people commented on it

You
So why???

But there was no reply that time. In fact, Johnny just lead him on read.

"Shower's free," Yuta announced as he exited the bathroom, a towel around his waist and his body dripping with water droplets.

Taeil huffed and threw his phone into a pile of clothes on the floor. "Yuta~" he fake cried and made grabby hands for the Japanese. "Carry me~" he dragged out.

Yuta cooed at him and bent down to pick Taeil's body off the bed and carry him like a child, like a piggyback but on the front. Taeil leaned on his shoulders and sulked like a baby. "What's wrong with my little baby~?" The younger coaxed, rubbing the other's back reassuringly.

"He's being an idiot." Cryptic.

"Who is?" Yuta asked.

Taeil exhaled. "My friend. He's being mean~"

Yuta smiled and brushed his hand through Taeil's fluffy hair. "It's okay, Baby. Can I have a kiss?" He asked.

Taeil nodded and leaned back so he could secure a kiss onto the younger's lips, slightly damp from the shower he had just taken. His whole body was a little bit damp, but Taeil didn't mind. The water on his own skin was cooling him down from getting acutely worked up over Johnny's behaviour.

Yuta sighed happily when they parted from the kiss. "You're with me right now, so forget about your meanie friend for a minute~"

Taeil nodded and Yuta pecked his cheek. "Honestly, Taeli, you're the cutest."

Taeil blushed and shook his head, burying his face in the other's neck. Yuta was right. He needed to forget about others when he was with him. Right then, Yuta was the only one that existed or mattered to him, because Johnny wasn't his boyfriend, nor was he anywhere in sight, and so Yuta should be priority.

With Yuta's help Taeil was in the shower and cleaned himself up before getting out and dressing himself in his work clothes. He pressed a chaste kiss to Yuta's forehead before he hurried off to work.

When he got into work, he was surprised to see his Thai friend already dancing away and cleaning the cups and plates. "Ten? How come you're so early?"

Ten beamed at him. "I'm just happy so I'm letting out my energy by picking up an extra shift."

Taeil smiled. "Well, I'm glad you're here," the older said truthfully, and then he clicked his fingers. "Fuck, I forgot! How was Johnny?"

At the mention of his name, the Thai squealed and bounced on his toes. "Taeil, he was amazing. You were completely right. When I got home, Taeyong - that absolute angel. The things he does for me - had to carry my everywhere and run my errands because I couldn't move, both from shock and that sweet sting in my hips."

Taeil bit his lip. "So happy for you."

Ten giggled. "Thank you~ Oh, and look what he got me!"

Ten stuck out his wrist which had a gold, chain bracelet with a plaque on it reading, Honeyskin, and it just looked gorgeous. Taeil felt jealous of him.

"But he hasn't uploaded the video yet, though. I wonder why... Oh, but I'm nervous for it. Like, what if he says my skills were crap?"

Taeil scoffed. "As if. From what I've heard on Taeyong's account, you're pretty damn good, Ten."

The Thai blushed and dried his hands on his apron. "Thanks."

Taeil tied his own apron behind his back as he got to work, wetting, soaping, rinsing, and drying mugs like clockwork. He didn't really know what he was doing, but slowly, he asked, "You know Starboy's anonymous sugar...?"

Ten gasped in a breath. "I know! It was so much more loving that time!"

Taeil's heart skipped a beat. Loving.

"He was so much slower and much more sensual, moaning amazingly. His moans were real, Taeil! Now, I know that they are real always, but they were strong and real! Even I couldn't get him to mosn that loud. I reckon it's a follower he's posted about before."

Taeil pursed his lips. He wasn't wrong.

"But actually, I feel a little annoyed that he's done that."

Taeil turned to Ten. "What do you mean?"

Ten shrugged. "I don't know... I just feel like if he was going to post such an intimate video, he would as least have to spill the name."

"True," Taeil nodded, "but what about hate comments?"

Ten scoffed and turned sassily to the Korean, eyebrows raised. "I'm sorry, but if I made a video like that with Starboy, I'd be pretty fucking tolerant of hate comments, because did they have Seo making love to them and gushing about it online? Probably the fuck not!"

Taeil held his breath. "Did they have Seo doing what?"

Ten tilted his head in confusion. "...Making love to them...?"

Taeil's eyes widened. Making love. Love. He had forgotten that he loved Johnny. Did he still? ...Now that was a problem.

♡~A/N~♡

HI. I FINALLY GOT OUT OF WRITER'S BLOCK SO ENJOY THIS WHILST I UPDATE THE OTHER STORIES. I HAVEN'T FINISHED THIS YET, BUT GIVE ME A FEW DAYS X

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME THIS ENTIRE TIME~♡

Also look what my friend edited 😔

~🍌