III

Lily's pov
7:30pm
My footsteps echoed throughout the quiet street. I just finished work and was on my way home.

I wonder where Luce worked?
Or what he was doing.

Ugh stop obsessing over a stranger you'll not see again Lily. My thoughts subsided with the flickering of the streetlight ahead. I stopped in my tracks.

The hairs on my neck stood up as goosebumps slowly covered my skin. I'm overthinking. I watch too many scary things.

I continued down the street. Until my mind started to play tricks on me when I heard footsteps follow me. I picked up my pace anyway.

Until suddenly I was threw against the brick wall. I groaned as pain Bounced through my body.

I rushed to try and stand on my feet but was met with a hand that wrapped around my throat. Before me was a man. His hair a white as snow and eyes as black as the night sky.

I let out a terrified cry. As I tried to fight from his grasp. He watched me, tilting his head in fascination. As if my terrified self was appealing to him.

Before I blacked out, the man was ripped away from me. My vision blurred as I tried to regain myself. Panting for air to fill my lungs.

Not paying attention to whom or whatever saved me from that monster.

" LEAVE" someone roared.

A large gust of wind blew my hair back as my eyes shot up to watch something or someone fly up into the sky, dark almost wing like shadows cast over it.

I was startled when someone grabbed my wrist. Causing me to flinch until I seen it was Luce.

Yet again.

I was happy at first but sudden realisation hit me as I wondered now how he could be in the same place as me for the third time.

"Let me go!" I protested. Struggling to remove his strong grip on me.

He dragged me down the pathway muttering to himself, as my feet struggled to keep up with his fast strides.

" how could I have been so stupid !of course they would have seen my interest in you. You're not safe here, not where I can't protect you he continued.

I was confused. Who was he talking about.

" let me go Luce! I appreciate you helping me but you're scaring me now" I shouted.

Suddenly he turned to me, his eyes dark like the mans before.

I let out a scream, tears pricking at my eyes. " Please! Let me go. Help" I cried. Rattling my arm trying to still free it from his grip.

" shh I won't hurt you little one, I'm not like that " He protested.

I continued my screaming.

" fuck" Luce growled. Grabbing my jaw, his eyes locked on mine.

" rest love, I will not harm you " Luce spoke.

My protest started to die down slowly as my eyes gained heavier.

I felt my body been picked up as I moaned in fight. Before my body seemed to give in to him.
________________________