XIX

Lily's pov

" Lucifer" the man rang out. He was tall, covered in ink much like Lucifers.

"Chamuel?" Lucifer said, his brows knitting together in confusion and he lifted me up. Placing me on my feet, he approached the man.

"You know I hate that wretched name. It's Cam and I'm guessing your little lady friend is who I think she is? I've heard good things sweetheart" Cam smirked, leaning against the doorway.

" Where've you been Cam? I'd rather not have to put up with your foolish antics." Lucifer groaned.

Who was this guy?

" I help control hell, Lily" Cam spoke, making my eyes widen at his words. I felt as though I had a massive lump in my throat, as I coughed slightly.

" did you just?" I stuttered looking between him and lucifer " did he just?" I blurted out.

" Cam, can read thoughts" Lucifer sighed, pulling me to his side protectively. I chewed on my lip, nodding at the statement.

" oh and I won't be long then love. Wouldn't want to interrupt your dirty thoughts of ripping lucifers clothes off, would I ?" Cam spoke, smirking mischievously at my expression.

" I was not! Get out of my head." I moaned in annoyance. "Do not toy with her, Chamuel" Lucifer barked with authority.

I looked up at his strong features, reaching for his hand.

" Sorry, Lucy. Wouldn't want to upset such a precious little being, would I?" Cam smirked again, rifling up Lucifer even more. My face contoured together, cringing before his reaction.

"Watch your mouth" Lucifer growled. My body jumped at the clash of thunder from outside. I knew fine well that it had been from luce's mood swing.

Cam's gaze darted up to the ceiling, as he raised a brow. "you really need to work on your anger problems" he spoke, tutting.

I was taken back by his attitude towards Lucifer. Many wouldn't dream of speaking to him in such a challenge manner.

" I will tend to you later. I'm busy, as you can see. So leave." Lucifer said simply.

Suddenly, Cam was in front of us in a flash. The action made me stumble backwards in fright.

" Was nice to finally meet you, Lily. I'll look forward to next time. He smirked, looking back fo Lucifer before he left. I stood there like a statue, before pulling myself from the trance like state.

"Apologies for him, Angel" Lucifer spoke. embracing me in his strong hold.

" Im guessing everyone here has a rather unique personality then? " I said, chewing on my bottom lip. Lucifer shook his head, ruffling his messy hair.

" you'd be correct, and it's my job to but you with the fools" he smiled.

____

Lucifers pov

I sat patiently, waiting on her to finishing up in the bathroom.

Her small feet padded across the floor, as she approached the bed. She was dressed in satin pjamas that draped her silhouette.

" I'll let you sleep, darling. Thank you for an amazing night" I smiled, reaching for the door.

" Wait!" She exclaimed. I turned to face her, her cheeks reddening." I mean...you can sleep here."

I smirked at her words, approaching her slowly. " if you wish, Angel" I said, Un doing  my shirt and pulling the material from my body. My hands lay on my belt " do you mind?" I asked.

" Course not. I don't except you to sleep in trousers." She giggled.

" you'd be surprised" I spoke, continuing to undress. I climbed in beside her, wrapping the sheets around myself. Lily cuddled into my side shyly, as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tighter.

" Thank you for the date. I had a lovely time" Lily spoke, yawning. I chucked at her, a smile falling on my lips.

" Looks it, darling" I said.

" Goodnight, Luce" she whispered, before sleep took over.

______