VI

Lily's pov
I woke up startled to the little girl that stood in front of me.

Her hair dark, long and wavy. Dressed in a white dress.

She smiled, a little giggle escaped her.

" hello" she giggled.

I watched her in disbelieve, slightly confused why there was a small girl in the room.

" Hello there?" I smiled.

" You must be lily ! " she said, Playing with the hem of her dress.

" I am. What's your name?" I replied. Sitting myself up, my legs dangling off the large bed.

" I'm Elizabeth"the girl said, approaching me.

I watched her inquisitively as she pulled on my shirt.

" Come with me!" She asked, Pulling at me.

I followed her out of the room as she let me around the large house.

We finally approached a dark black door, different to all the mahogany ones.

Come with me, she asked pulling at me .

Elizabeth swung open the dark door. her small hand in mine, as she dragged me inside.

" Elizabeth where are you taking m-" my words were lost when I was met with Luce.

His Gloriously toned body, half covered by the white duvet. Making a contrast between his tattooed skin.

His arms outstretched across the pillows, a glass in his hand.

" Ah. I see you've met Elizabeth" He spoke, raising a brow at the little girl.

She huffed, making her way over to him.

" I thought I told you to let her sleep, did I not ?" Luce asked Elizabeth.

She looked over at me, her eyes then trailing the floor.

" sorryyyyy" Elizabeth dragged out.

I smiled walking over to her small frame, kneeling down.

" it's okay, I don't like sleeping long anyways" I spoke cheerfully.

She picked up, a little smile on her face. Turning to Luce and sticking her tongue out.

He raised a brow, smiling at me.

" Who would have known you'd have such a pretty mate Luci!" Elizabeth giggled, jumping up on the bed.

Lucifer shook his head at her laughing.

" You offend me my little lizzy, do you mean to say I'm ugly?" He questioned her.

She shook her head " Noo silly! You're pretty too, you have nice drawings" Elizabeth smiled.

I couldn't but laugh at the girl, She was rather sweet.

" I do agree though lizzy, she is pretty isn't she" Luce replied, smirking.

I blushed at the comment, tucking a strand of my messy hair behind my ear.

I turned to the door when I heard a small knock, a woman walked in.

" Here to collect Elizabeth, lucifer." The woman smiled.

The little girl let out a loud sigh. " you told her Luce!! No fairrrr" she huffed throwing herself onto her front.

Lucifer laughed at the girls actions.

"Off you pop lizzy" he spoke.

Elizabeth ran over to the woman taking her hand.

" That's Luce's pretty mate Lily, mother ! Isn't she beautiful" Lizzy sung.

The woman smiled at the girl, her eyes meeting mine.

" lovely to meet you, Lily. I hope Elizabeth wasn't too much for you to handle" she chuckled.

" she's a delight" I smiled back.

She escorted a skipping Lizzy out the door, shutting it behind her.

" sit with me, my darling" his voice spoke lowly.

I made my way over, propping myself beside Luce.

" How was your sleep my dear? " he questioned, placing the glass on the table beside him.

" Good thank you, I slept well. Did you?" I replied.

Lucifer's brows furrowed. " I don't sleep dear" he said, as if he was trying to hide the sorrow in his voice.

" why not?" I questioned. I didn't mean to pry.

Luce sighed running a hand through his dark locks.

" When you run hell darling, you don't tend to have time. I don't need it anyway" He spoke.

I nodded.

I looked around the room. Dark walls, blood red flooring. With simple furniture.

" I guess you don't do much colour?" I laughed.

Luce smiled.

" thought if I ruled hell, I might as well not make it pink" he said jokingly.

" feel free to clean up if you like my dear. The bathroom is straight through there" Lucifer spoke. Nudging his head in the direction of a door way.

" thank you " I said. Making my way to the bathroom.
________________________