3

[Edited]

Namjoon spent the night at Hoseoks house. He woke up and had breakfast with his friend, thanked him and left. He booked his flight that will be leaving tomorrow. He backed his bag for the 3 month stay and wasted the rest of his day doing nothing. When he woke up he took a quick shower and got dressed. He grabbed his stuff and was headed to the airport.

Its only a 2 hour flight but it was the most boring 2 hours of is life. He got first class tickets with a little help from hoseok so at least it was quiet. With nothing to do, he just put his earbuds in. Namjoon spots a familiar face a few rows in front of him. He couldnt remember where he has seen him but damn, he was attractive. The man looked up from his phone directly in Namjoons eyes. Namjoon became flustered and turned away, looking out the window. He heard him giggle and you couldve gotten it easily mixed up with an angles voice.

~*In Japan*~

Namjoon didn't see the man when he was getting off the plane. He was walking out of the airport when he heard screaming girls. He turned around and saw the girls surrounding a man. It was the familiar man on the plane. His natural instinct turned on in him, needing to help him, so he did. He shoved the girls away, grabbed his wrist, and ran.

 Namjoon called a Taxi and pushed the stunning man in and told the driver the hotel that hes staying at.  " Are you trying to kidnap me!?" The he yelled at Namjoon. "Those girls were surrounding you. I just wanted to help." Namjoon said. He rolled his eyes. " I didn't need help! those were my fans!" Namjoons eyes widened. "F-fans?" He questioned as he was taking off his hat and mask. 

'What a second-' Namjoons thoughts were cut off by his own voice. "y-your-" he was cut off again. " Kim SeokJin? yes i am. but you can just call me Jin." Jin smiled as he ran his fingers though his hair. Namjoons eyes, still wide as Jin spoke in front of him. "where are we going?" " the Ritz-Carlton." Namjoon simpley answered him. " Your lucky i'm staying there too." Jin said. "Oh really?" Namjoon said in a sarcastic tone and a 'surprised' look on his face. He really wasn't, its an expensive hotel, and everyone knows that only an expensive high-class hotel will suit him. "I'm kind of surprised that someone like you would be staying in a hotel like that" Jin said, rethinking what just came out of his month and admently took it back.

"I-i'm sorry i-i didn't mean for it to come out like t-that-" He got cut off. " Its ok. i'm the CEO of the biggest entertainment comany in South Korea and i don't like to dress fancy or anything 'cause i don't wanna draw attention onto myself. i don't really like it when all eyes are on me." Namjoon said back with a warming smile on his face. " whoa, a CEO! that's cool! i wish i had your job." Jin said with wide eyes. Namjoon laughed and shook his head. "No, You really don't, its hard and boring. I would rather be a famous actor." "Why?" Jin questioned. " You don't wanna just sit in a office. when your an actor you can see the world. but my dad wants me to run the company. Its a family business so i 'have to'. I really dont want to." " Then don't! My family wanted me to run there bakery. Even though i LOVE food my passion was with acting. My parents weren't really happy when i told them that, but they just had to suck it up and deal with it! Now there happy for me and my decision." Jin said with enthusiasm. "Maybe your right. I'll think about it." Namjoon said.

"Good!" Jin said with a smile. Namjoon felt his heart skip a beat. He put his hand over his heart and thought to himself.

'No. Not now. Not again.'