7

[Edited]

After fighting over who will pay, (namjoon did) they started to walk to the park sence it wasnt far.

A group of girls were following them but they didnt pay anyattention to it ontil one of them spoke.

"Thats gotta be him."

"who are you talking about again?"

"Kim Seokjin! The one in the turtle neck!"

Jin started to get worried. Namjoon could tell so they started to walk faster.

"Are you sure that thats him?"

"Yeah! Lets get a closer look."

"On the count of 3 where gonna run ok?" Namjoon whispered anf jin nodded. The girls started to walk faster as namjoon counted down.

"1"

They walked faster.

"2"

The sound of there heals were getting louder.

"Joonie..."

Jin felt one of the girls put there hand on his shoulder, nails digging in to his shirt.

"3!"

Namjoon grabbed jins wrist and they ran, faster and faster. Namjoon pulled jin behind a tree, said male was pulled to namjoons cheast as the girls ran by. They started laughing and namjoon looked down at jin, who was looking up at him. Only a few centimeters where keeping them from being any closer. Jim was the first to pull away. "I-im sorry" jin studdered as he rubbed the back of his neck. Namjoon thought it was so cute. "Its ok." He said as they contuned on there way.

It was so beautiful

It was so beautiful. They found a spot on the ground and laid there, looking at the stars. They looked at each other and Namjoon saw Jin shake. "You cold?" "Yeah..a bit." Namjoon started taking off his blazer and wrapped it around Jin. "N-no Namjoon, you'll g-get-" He cut him off. "I care about you more than my own well-being." Namjoon said as he looked up at Jin with some form of lust in his eyes. 

Jin couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed Namjoon by the collar of his shirt and smashed there lips together. Lips fitting like a missing piece of a puzzle that was finally found. Something sparked in Namjoon. Something that he never felt before. But whatever it was, my god he would be lying if he said that he hated it. Jin pulled away, realizing what he just did. "Namjoon- i-i'm sorry! i-i didn't-" "Just shut up and kiss me" Namjoon said before he pulled Jin into another heated kiss. There tongues danced together. Never wanting to stop. Namjoon pulled Jin onto  his lap and Jin whined. Wiggling a bit and making Namjoon groan and grip Jins hips harder. Most likely leaving bruises.

They pull away and Namjoon spoke. "Wanna finish this at the hotel?" Jin smirked. They called a cab but It took every last bit of each of them not to rip each other apart right there. They got to the hotel and Namjoon pined Jin up against the door. Namjoon unlocked it and pushed Jin in.

lets just say that the rest of that night was history.