12

After an hour of talking to Hobi, Namjoon hanged up and Jin started to 'wake up'. Jin looked up at Namjoon and he smiled at his lover. "Hey." Jin said as Namjoon kissed him all over his face. Jin giggled as Namjoon stopped, staring into Jins eyes, a beautiful shade of brown and he loved them. one of his favorite things about Jin.  

''I wanna wake up like this every morning.'' Jin said as he petted Namjoons hair. His smile turned into a frown as he let out a sigh. ''Yeah i do too.'' Jin sat up and kissed Namjoon to stop him from thinking like that. Things where just getting heated when Jins phone ringed. It was his manger. Jin panicked a bit. 'I didnt do anything wrong. Me and Namjoon never went out anywhere!' Jin thought as he answered the phone.

'Hello?' 

'Jin, are you still seeing that kid?'

'N-no sir.' Jin hates lying to his manger but he cant afford on getting fired

'Good, your leaving early'

'W-what!?'

'You heard me , your leaving japan early. We cant have this happening again. You almost went from famous to the most hated actor in South Korea. For now on when you go on any sort of vacation, you'll have a body guard on you at all times, i cant trust you going out anymore by yourself. Are we clear SeokJin?'

'Y-yes sir.' Jin said has he sniffled. 

'Come on Jin, grow up! Your a grown ass man. The jet will be there tomorrow.'

And with that, he hung up. Jin dropped the phone from his face and he fell back on the couch. "Jin! Who was that? Whats wrong?" Namjoon said as she scurried over to his boyfriend, worry written all over his face. ''T-that was my manger. I-im leaving tomorrow.'' Jin said as he broke down. Namjoon touched his forehead against Jins and started kissing the tears off of his face. ''Jin, baby...'' Jin looked up. ''I love you.'' Jin whispered. Namjoon was on the verge of tears and then he let them go.

''I love you too''

I know this was short and you all might hate me after this but this is the second to last chapter! I have a surprise for you all though when this book is done! When should i publish the last chapter? Today? Tomorrow? Tr next Saturday? Tell me i the comments!!! Fighting!!!~~~~~

Author~