10

[Edited]

After the insident happened, Namjoon went out to get a few bottles of sujo. He came back and the two started drinking there worries away. A few glasses became a few bottles and somehow Jin managed to find his way on Namjoons lap, kissing him roughly.

They finally pulled away and they look at each other. Jins lips where solen from biting and sucking, face flushed pink and his brown eyes where darker, full of lust. "I love you." Namjoon whispered against Jins lips as the older smiled. "I love you too." they kiss again, and again and again until the sexual tention floating around them was too much to handle. Jin pulled away amd his eyes met Namjoons.

"Please,"

Jin whimpered. "Please what baby?" Namjoon asked, hands on the olders hips, rubbing them. Jin whined. "Please fuck me." Namjoon smiled, peaked Jins lips one more time before picking him up and carrying him to there bedroom. He gently layed Jin down on the bed and got between his legs. Namjoon bent down and started sucking on Jins neck, Jin bent his neck back to give Namjoon more room. Namjoons hands ran under Jins shirt and started to play with his nipples. "Ah!~" Jin moaned when Namjoon started to twist, pull and play with the nubbs until they where sore. Namjoon pulled Jins and his shirt off then threw them somewhere in the room. Namjoon attacked the subs colar bones and kissed all the way down to he waist line of his sweat pants. He teasingly pulled them down, letting the fabric of the sweats rub on Jins senitive cock. "A-a-ah s-stop teasing," Jin whined and let out a breath that he didnt know he was holding when the pants where finally off. He left hickeys all over his thighs and he soon took off his sweat pants and threw them with the rest of there clothes. He made Jin flip over as he grabbed the bottle of lube, lubing up 3 fingers and teasingly rubbed his middle over Jins quivering hole. Jin started ruting back, trying to get Namjoons fingers to push threw. Namjoon finally pushed one in making Jin whine. He started moving his finger, one became two, then three. when Namjoon thinks that hes had enough, he pulls his fingers out. "So needy." Namjoon said as Jin pushed back, missing the feeling of being full of Namjoons fingers. He grabbed the lube and put it on his dick getting ready to line up to Jins hole. "Ready?" Namjoon asked, and Jin nodded. "Please hurry." begged. Namjoon started to push in ever so slowly, not wanting to hurt Jins little body. He bottomed out and sat there waiting for Jins single. Jin moved back on Namjoons cock, wanting more. He pulled all the way back until just the tip was in, then he slammed back in. Jin kept moaning out little "ah's" with each thrust of Namjoons hips, he loved being fulled by the youngers cock. Namjoon pulled out and flipped him over on his back, then slamming back in. He put his big hands on Jins thighs, holding them apart as he tries to find that one spot and he knew he found it when Jin let out a cry. "Th-there! Again Namjoon please!" Oh Namjoon loved it when Jin begged. He hit that spot over and over again until Jin came all over both of there stomachs. Jin tightened around Namjoon as he came right on his spot. They both stayed like that for a bit then Namjoon began to pull out, watching his cum leek out of Jins streeched out hole. "Wanna shower babe?" Jin shook his head. "In the morning please." Namjoon nodded and layed next to Jin, covering the two up and kissed his head. "I love you." Jin smiled into Namjoons chest. "I love you too."