ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 16

today was the day. today was going to be our big surprise. i've been ignoring a lot of my online friends for about 2 weeks so they wouldn't catch on, and i'm honestly relieved that i'll be able to talk to them.

i was especially excited about meeting Jaren for the first time. i just want to give him the biggest hug ever, y'know?

i knew that i had to look good today. nothing too fancy, but basically something that'll catch a few eyes. i called in Skylar and Autumn to help me pick out an outfit for PAX. it took us about an hour of me endlessly trying on clothes to find the perfect outfit.

the so called 'perfect outfit' consisted of a short black dress with white stripes going down the sides, a denim jacket in case i get cold, a pair of converse, and my brown bag to hold a few of my things. i was definitely the most happy with this outfit because it hugged me in all the right places, showing off a bit of my curves.
(outfit above)

i had already straightened my hair before the closet fiasco, so i just had to wait on Skylar and Autumn to throw something on. John had finished getting ready a while ago, texting back and forth with the others who had landed yesterday while he waited.

we picked up masks a few days ago so we could hide our identity's. they were all mouth masks, which we planned on wearing sunglasses with to cover ourselves more. mine was black with a bear mouth on it, Autumns was also black with a smiley face on it, and Skylars was just plain white.

as everyone emerged from their rooms, we gathered all our things and headed out the door. the Misfits meet up was around 2:45pm and it's 2:00pm now. PAX wasn't that much farther from Johns house, which was good because we didn't have to drive very far. the 3 of us girls slipped on our masks and sunglasses and hopped out the car, making our way to the building.

we all walked through the door and went our separate ways, John going to find the others while Autumn, Skylar, and i waited around until the meetup. we couldn't be seen walking around with John because it'd looked too suspicious, we had to make it seem like John didn't know us.

after a while of chatting and standing around, it was finally 2:45. i felt the butterfly's in my stomach as we got closer and closer to the Misfits meetup line, until we were finally in it.

there weren't many people ahead of us since we basically got here the second it turned 2:45. John spotted the 3 of us but played it off like he didn't know us.

finally we were at the front.

"hey, it's so cool to meet you guys. we're really big fans." i say in a higher pitched voice, trying to cover up my own. Skylar and Autumn nodded quickly in agreement.

"oh that's so cool! well we appreciate your guys support and we're glad that you enjoy our videos. do you wanna take a picture?" Cameron asks, nodding to my phone that was in my hand. i nod and hand it to a girl who was in line behind us who offered to take it.

Autumn put her arms around Cam as i put mine around John and Skylar put hers around Mason. Bee, Swagger, and Bordie crouched down in front of us, prepared to make silly poses and faces. Ezra and Matt stood behind us while Jaren, Toby, and Jay stood on the outskirts, forming into a U shape.

the girl took about 2 pictures until i asked her to stop.

"hold on, we wanted to take one without our masks on." i say, nodding to Skylar and Autumn who got the memo. the crew gave us confused looks, but John just smiled.

and with that we threw off our masks and sunglasses to reveal ourselves. it took a few moments for it to seep into the others before they went insane. the three of us were surrounded in a group hug.

after i step out of the hug i notice Jaren and quickly jump onto him, causing him to stumble back a bit, but catch me and hug me back. i stayed in his arms for a good 5 minutes, never wanting to let go. he didn't seem to mind it either as he continued to carry me around.

it wasn't long until the fans caught on as well, taking out their phones and recording/taking pictures, screaming as they realized we were all together.

i laughed at their excitement and waved to them. the girl handed me my phone back as i went and talked to the others, still hanging out in Jaren's arms. i stayed with the Misfits the rest of the time, taking pictures with fans too.

by the end of the day i was exhausted, but happy.

very very happy.