ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 19

after about an hour of me hanging out in my bathroom, i finally left after awhile because i got hungry.

i slowly made my way downstairs to grab something to eat, scared that they'd bring the topic up again. i was hoping that they'd forget about it by now, but it's only been an hour so i highly doubted it.

as i went to grab an apple from the fridge and a glass of water, i heard mason snicker as he walked by, shooting me a wink. i gave him a hard glare, which made him walk a bit faster.

i sat down at the table to eat my apple as i scrolled through Instagram, minding my own business. as i went through my feed, Autumn, Bee, and Cam walk by, getting ready to leave.

"where are you guys going?" i ask the 3. Cam stifled a laugh as he remembered what Autumn said earlier, leading me to also give him a death glare.

"we're just going shopping and having a look around town, nothing much" Bee said, looking to Autumn for an agreement.

"well you might want to fix your makeup, it looks a bit smudged, you too Bee. it looks like your mascara is running." i say, pointing to both Autumn and Bee's faces.

they frown and turn the corner to look at a mirror that was on the wall, coming back shortly with a confused look on both of their faces.

"our makeup isn't smudged, it looks fine." Autumn says, pulling out her phone real quick and pulling up Snapchat to look at her face again, shoving it back into her pocket after she was done looking.

i then quickly grab my glass of water and splash half of it in Autumn's face and half of it in Bee's.

they stared at me, mouth open and wide eyes.

"well, now it is. you also now might want to fix your outfit and hair, looks a little damp." i say, setting down the cup. everyone in the room turned to stare at the two soaked girls, laughing their asses off.

the one that i particularly noticed was Jaren, who had the biggest grin on his face. he noticed that i was staring at him and mouthed 'thank you' to me, to which i mouthed back 'you're welcome.'

"what the hell Marley, what was that for? my outfit, hair, and makeup are now ruined!" Bee practically shrieks.

"next time when i tell you a secret, it stays between us. you embarrassed me and Jaren, now i've embarrassed you and Autumn. now we're even." i give them a smirk as i make my way back to my room with the biggest grin ever.