Jack's Prom Proposal (His point of view)

It was a lovely day for a perfect prom proposal. I got up like at 7:00 in the morning. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, changed into my outfit for the day, and did my hair. I drove off to school about five minutes before 8 am. I went to the gym and got all set up for the proposal with the help from my friends. I had a free period first thing in the morning. Which was pretty good to be honest it would be good actually.

I'm a senior and my girlfriend is a junior in case you were wondering. Anyways my friends helped me get ready and they also helped me with the set up for all of this. It was almost 8:30 so we had less than an hour to make it the best proposal that we can do.

My friend Mike checked the speaker to make sure it worked. I was tuning my guitar and practicing the cords for the song that I'll be singing for her later on. Drake was also practicing the song but on his piano keyboard. Austin was testing the color changing lights. I would not be able to have my perfect prom proposal with out them. They made it a proposal that I knew it was going to last.

It was 9:15 and I changed into my black vest and a red neck bowtie. My friends helped me get ready. In about 10 minutes the bell will ring. I was nervous but also very excited.

The bell just rang and she was going to her locker. She found a note with a heart-shaped box of chocolates attached to it. My brother Zachary was leading her to me with her eyes closed or blindfolded. When she reached the gym my brother stopped covering her eyes. Andrew (which is my brother best friend) told her to follow the rose petals downstairs and they will lead you to him. She followed it.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. My hands were sweating and I had tears in my eyes. When she finally came down she looked gorgeously beautifully stunning with a summer spring dress with flowers.

I was standing right in front of her when she came forward to me. I got down on one knee with a ring. A promise ring. I promised her and put the ring on her. She also promised me something.

The song from our first date was playing in the background. I did my prom proposal and we danced. We missed our classes for the day but it was worth it. The music stopped. My girlfriend was confused about why the music stop. Mike handed me my guitar and pulled up a stool for me to sit on. My girlfriend was shocked and speechless that I wrote her a song. I'm not a typical songwriter. When I sang her my song for her she was just balling with tears in her eyes. After I was done I wiped her tears away and hug her. She kissed me for about a minute and smiled. She told me yes.

If I could I would keep this moment forever. It was much like I expected but better in a sense. I could not be happier. We ate bentos and cleaned up the gymnasium. Yes, we're going to Prom.

Edited by Summerxloving