Prom Ready ( Meghan POV)

It was 2:15 pm after school me and my friends went to " Glamorous and Styling Boutique" a Local dress shop in downtown city. The shop was only a mile long hike across our school tennis court. We arrived at the Boutique at 3:00 pm. Prom was just two weeks away and Jack asked me to prom a month early. I remember like it was yesterday that he gave me a promise ring and I was his everything second to his family. Anyways my friends Rebecca, Taylor, and Ashley were also excited for me. Jack and I were the ultimate couples of the school. We both started the couple allowed rule. Okay, enough of that let's get to talking about dresses.

We went inside the dress boutique and believe me there was a ton of million selections of different styles dresses. The store was so neat and organized in sizes, colors, and company brands. The sale person said, " Welcome to G&S Boutique if you need help or assistance just ask me or my co-workers. I'm Janie Ann I have been working here for 4 almost 5 years so just ask don't be afraid. Go take a look, see for yourself if you would like to try on something the dressing rooms are right down the hall to the left-center corner. Anyways have fun shopping. " I said, " Thank you for your kind lovely service and yes we will be sure to ask you or your co-workers if we have questions and assistance." My friends and I took a look around. We also tried on some dresses. My friend Rebecca said, " Hey Meghan know what dress you should go into prom with a Red Dress." My friend Ashley said, " I agree Jack would go head over heels for you not that he's already into you. What I'm trying to say is that you will look more gorgeous and hot." I said, " Red isn't my color I just never big I fan of bright colors. Sorry I would have to decline although thank you for the suggestion and I really appreciate the offer." Rebecca said, " Okay I'm just saying you want to stay number one you and him will have to dress the part." I said, " Hahaha funny everybody knows already that we are in first place. Plus I made it through freshman year without people know that me and him were a couple because remember couples were a no brainer on campus." Taylor said, " I didn't know that." Ashley said, " Taylor you weren't here yet you just came like one year and half of a semester ago." Taylor said, " Right." Rebecca said, " Oh yes the couple that made the Couple Allowed Rule on the school campus." I rolled my eyes at Rebecca and continued to look for dresses to try on.

I found this aquamarine rhinestone dress with a silver line bow going across my hips and I asked one of the workers if I could try the dress on

I found this aquamarine rhinestone dress with a silver line bow going across my hips and I asked one of the workers if I could try the dress on. The worker that I asked her name is Bailey. Bailey is an assistant worker paying off her college funds. Bailey unlocked a dressing room #2 to be exact. I went into the dressing room and tried on the dress. I asked my friend Ashley to come and help me to zip the dress up. I looked into the mirror and said, " Is this the one or can I do better?" to myself as I came out to show my friends. Taylor was like yes girl while Rebecca was like I feel the red pops on you more. Don't get me wrong I loved the dress although it wasn't a perfect fit because it was a size to up (big) for me. I'm a size 12 and that was a size 13. I'm a small average size compare to all my friends who's a medium. I went back to the dressing room and took the dress off. I gave the dress back to Bailey and continued to look for the perfect dress for me. My friend Taylor found a dress and said, " Hey Meghan you should totally try this floral print dress on." I said, " Okay if you insist." I went back into the dressing room and tried the dress on." I liked the dress although I didn't know how to break it to Taylor that it wasn't my style. Taylor is the very sensitive overly used dramatic one. She is so emotional about the little and big things it just touches her or moves her in a way that it hurts. I came out of the dressing room to show my friends the dress. I said, " Taylor I'm not too sure about this one although I think this dress would be a better fit for you. It's not my typical style for a dress. Don't get me wrong yes I do love flowers and floral print but this is prom." Taylor said, " Okay I'll understand and I'm okay don't worry. Thank you for being honest." I said, " Your welcome." I went back into the dressing room and took the dress off.