Jack's Prom Proposal (Meghan's POV)

It was 5 in the morning so I got up and started to get ready for school. It normally takes me one hour to get ready but this was a really exciting special day for me. It was the day my boyfriend was going to ask me to prom. That's why I had to get up extra early. I did my hair and makeup all pretty perfect.

When I arrived at school I went to my first class. I couldn't stop thinking about him and how he was going to ask me. Almost the whole class period I was thinking about him but I also did the assignments that the teacher gave us.

The bell rang for recess I went to my locker to put my book away. When I reached my locker I opened it and there was a basket of my favorite flowers along with a heart-shaped box of chocolate. There was also a note attached to the box of chocolate.

This is what the note said:

Meet me at the gym for a special ongoing Surprise my lady. I went to the gym but then his brother stopped me. I don't know why he did that.

His brother said, " You have to close your eyes and let me lead you to the gym."

I said, " Why?"

His brother said, " You'll see just trust me."

As my boyfriend's brother I had to trust him so I said, " Okay."

I let my boyfriend's brother lead me to the gym. When we got to the gym he said, " You can open your eyes." When I opened my eyes I saw all different colors of petals that led me down the Proposal.

My boyfriend's brother said, " These rose petals will lead you to the surprise that you have been waiting for."

I walked down the stairs and followed the rose petals tracks. When I arrived Jack was in his handsome blue tuxedo with a red tie around his neck. He handed me a red rose and got down on one knee. He went to my left hand and put the ring on my finger saying "You're the rose to my thorns, you're the beat to my heart, you're the sun to my moon, you light me up with just one look when I'm down and I would want to have my last dance with my soulmate because without I'm just a lonely empty hole that is wandering around like a lost animal. With that being said can I have this dance for my senior year."