Prom Ready ( Jack's POV)

It was 2 O'clock, my friends and I went to a Tuxedo shop called " Sunday's Best". We didn't walk to the shop although we did walk to the bus station and took the bus to the Uphill Country village side. The bus ride was only an hour and 30 minutes long. The store was in the western east also known as the countryside. When we arrived at the store a person named Benji greeted us. He was the manager of the shop. He said," If you need any help or assistance just ask my colleagues Nick, Tylar, or Mason and they will get right to it." I said, "Thank you" and went looking for a Tuxedo. My friends and I looked in the formal section. The store had several sections like Wedding, Formal, Party, Bachelor, Chruch, Special Occasion, etc. They have more sections although I just wanted to name a few. Anyways in the Formal section of the store, there were over tons of million tuxedoes to chose from. It was all categories in sizes, colors, and price range from what's on sale to what's not. My friends and I separate into different pairs of two or groups of three. In my pair, I had Myself, and Peter. Austin had a group with himself, Mike and Drake. In my brother Zachary's pairs there's himself and his friend Andrew. We all went to different areas of the Formal section in the shop.

My friend Austin texted me a photo of a brick-red tuxedo and he said, " How about this one." I text him back for you or me? with a confused emoji. He replied, " For me." I replied, "Go try it on and send me a pic of you." He replied with two thumbs up." My friend Peter asked me " How would you think a purple tuxedo look on me? I said, "Why don't you try both on and I'll give my opinion then." He said, " Fine and I'll send you a screenshot of both tuxedo." Both Austin and Peter went to the dressing room to try on their tuxedo options. I continued to look for a tuxedo that would match my girlfriend's dress or any color that's similar and fits (complements) each other. She described her dress to me and she texted " Blue-green color dress with a big skirt and shoulders both puffy poofy." She also sent me a picture of the dress. When she sent me the dress I knew that she would look beautiful, stunning, and gorgeous. I could just imagine her and me dancing under the ceiling lanterns during Prom night. Me and her wearing matching colors with her dress and my tuxedo perfect night. My brother snapped his fingers at me and kept on saying hello earth to Jackson we still need to find and buy our outfits. I said, " Oh sorry Zach I just got caught in the moment of daydreaming about me and her together with the perfect prom before I head off to college." Zach said, " I could see that" and laughed. I went back and looked for a greenish-blue or a blueish-green tuxedo.

It has been 30 several minutes and all of us picked out our tuxedoes for prom

It has been 30 several minutes and all of us picked out our tuxedoes for prom. My tuxedo was an Emerald green tuxedo with a matching vest and necktie. Peter got a purple and gold tuxedo with a black bow tie.