9

// sorry for the short chapter but quick, what do you guys want me to do after this???

"Mom? Can I bring my cat over?" Katsuki asks, peeking into the kitchen where Mitsuki was making food.

"I don't even know why you haven't brought the damn cat home yet." Mitsuki mutters, "it better be fucking cute! You spend so much of your allowance on that cat!"

"Now that Katsuki is finally bringing his cat home, maybe we should buy a litter box or-"

"Don't worry he's potty trained." Katsuki says, "he's well behaved as long as you feed him and pet him."

"Heh, course you'll train a cat better than you train yourself-"

"What?"

"Nothing!"

________________

Izuku felt kind of nervous, despite Katsuki always coming over to their apartment, he's never really been in his house before- it smells very much like Kacchan though and he's sure he shouldn't be that scared? Probably? Um????

"Deku, no need to be nervous." Katsuki coos as he cradles the teen into his arms, Izuku is clinging unto his neck. Not looking like he wants to let go of it yet.

"Deku, c'mon, let go."

Izuku mewls pitifully, it makes Katsuki's heart squeeze.

"C'mon, it'll be fine, my parents are nice. Kitten please?" Katsuki pleads, Izuku hesitantly gets off of him.

"Good boy." Was all Katsuki says before he slams the door open.

"Hag! I'm home!" He screams.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE SO NICE YESTERDAY WHEN YOU ASKED IF YOU COULD BRING THE FUCKING CAT HOME YOU BRAT!"

"I ALREADY GOT YOUR PERMISSION!" He screams back, "STOP MAKING ME YELL, DEKU DOESN'T LIKE IT!"

"Katsuki, is that a friend?" Masaru asks, gesturing to Izuku who was hiding behind Katsuki.

"Yeah, kinda. Be nice to him."

"My son?! Asking me to be nice to someon-" Mitsuki paused before he got a good look at Izuku, "Katsuki! How the hell did you get this cute child to be your friend?! What the fuck-"

"Stop swearing infront of him!" Katsuki screams, covering Izuku's cat ears even though he knows the greenette already knows all the swear worlds from him, "he'll get ideas and start to swear too!"

Masaru drank his coffee only to choke on it.

"Who the fuck are you?! You're not my son!" Mitsuki claims.

"I am! I said stop swearing infront of him you hag!" Katsuki shrieks.

"But but- whatever- where the fuck is your cat?!"

"This is my cat!" Katsuki says, proudly pointing at the collar on Izuku's neck.

"What the fuck Katsuki Bakugou I did not raise you up to be like this-! When you said you had a kitten-!"

"He is! He's a cat, he eats cat food and only drinks lactose free milk! Get your head out of the gutter, he's not that kind of kitten!" Katsuki screams.

"Kacchan? There's a different kind of kitten?" Izuku asks, Katsuki turns red.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU FUCKING HAG-!"

_____________

Izuku sits on the couch while Katsuki and his parents are in the kitchen, he's not really sure why they just started screaming. He knew that Katsuki's screaming must've come from somewhere- he just didn't expect this?

"Deku. Come here, my parents wants to meet you." Katsuki calls out, peeking from the kitchen, Izuku only looked at him.

"Deku." Izuku blinks and looks away, staring at the coffee table infront of him, Katsuki sighed and walks over, picking Izuku up like he weighs nothing, Izuku meows.

"Yes, hello too. So nervous all you can do is meow?" Izuku meows, Katsuki takes it as a yes, he ruffles Izuku's hair causing the greenette to purr.

Izuku's behavior goes full cat when he's nervous, noted.

Katsuki let Izuku down the ground, the greenette quickly stood up and followed Katsuki behind, sticking behind him as the blond faces his parents.

"This is Deku, he usually speaks but he's nervous so he's a full cat right now!" Katsuki announces, "be nice to him- and don't swear!"

"Hm. Hi Deku, I'm Mitsuki, you can call me auntie!" She greets, Izuku huffs.

"...My name is Izuku." He insists, "only Kacchan calls me Deku, please don't call me that." Mitsuki was almost startled by his soft, adorable voice and coos.

"Awe don't worry sweetie! We won't take away Katsuki's nickname for you-"

"Pfft Kacchan." Masaru says, monotone and spitting his coffee before regaining composure.

"Yes, we will call you Izuku- Katsuki, my son." Masaru drags Katsuki out of the kitchen.

"...I want that cat as my son. You know what to do."

"What the fuck?! Deku has a mom we can't just adopt him-"

"Then you know the other way for him to be my son, don't you?" Katsuki stares before his face turns extremely red.

"W-What the fuck-" Masaru covers his mouth.

"Katsuki Bakugou, this old man is making his first and final request to you-"

"I'm a- I can't marry I'm a minor!"

"Huh? Who's Kacchan gonna marry?" Izuku asks, peeking from the kitchen.

"Yeah, who's my bratty son gonna marry?" Mitsuki peeks aswell, looking at the blond for an answer.

"No one cause I'm a fucking minor! Wait 3 more years-!"

"3 more years..." Masaru notes down from a notepad he grabbed out of nowhere, "that is your deadline then-"

"Dad what the fuck?!"

"You can do plenty of that in marriage. I'll be leaving now for work, I wish you good luck, my son." Masaru waves as he goes straight for the door whilst facing Katsuki who was still completely red on the face.

"Kacchan, explain, who are you going to marry? Why haven't you told me yet?" Izuku whines, "explain!" He demands, almost sounding... sad? Frustrated?

"Yeah, me and 'Zuku needs a fucking explanation!"

"I'm not marrying anyone!" Katsuki hisses as he faces them- Izuku hisses back.

"Why did uncle Masa say that then?! Kacchan you're hiding something from me! Why did-"

"HE WAS ASKING ME TO MARRY YOU!" Katsuki blurts out before he walks away, red on his face but he covers it with his hands.

Izuku and Mitsuki stares blankly at his leaving figure before Izuku turns equally as red and Mitsuki laughs.

"Hah! I knew there was something going on between you! Well looks like I don't have to talk to you- hey, hey? You okay?"