Dog

"This is my cat, say hello to him." Katsuki says to Kirishima who stared at him, Izuku is perched unto his shoulder.

"I said say hello to my cat you prick-"

"Bakubro! I didn't know you were this strong-!"

"My cat isn't heavy, he's light, he has a proper diet. I make sure he follows it, he's light." Izuku mrowls when Katsuki nonchalantly takes him off his shoulder, "here, you can try." Katsuki hands Izuku to Kirishima who almost falls and struggles with carrying Izuku up.

"Bro! He's heavy-"

"My cat is not heavy-!"

"I'm not heavy!" Izuku hisses, tackling the redhead to the ground and scratching his face but he hardens his skin before he makes contact. Izuku hisses.

"Aw, I'm sorry lil guy!" Kirishima laughs, sitting up and hugging the mrowling cat tight, "aw, who's a good boy who's a good boy- you're the good boy-"

"He's a cat, not a dog."

"Who doesn't like being called a good boy? Do you like it?" Izuku hisses "Aw you do!"

"Let my cat go."

"No! He wants to stay with me! Right lil guy?" Izuku meows in annoyance, for some reason Kirishima takes it as a yes, "he do! Katsubro! You gotta let him stay with me!"

"What the hell will you do with him?"

"I don't know, play catch, walk around, tug of war-"

"Those are things you do with a dog!"

"He'll like it! I'll even let him play with my dog-"

"Do not make Deku play with your dog-!" Kirishima stood up, a meowing Izuku in his arms before he runs away.

______________________

Izuku whines as he's gently let down on the floor, right infront of the dog. It was a golden lab and he looked absolutely excited to be with Izuku. They're sitting infront of each other, Izuku looking more proper with the dog panting so much infront of him and his tail wagging so much, Izuku's concerned it might break.

"There you go, your name is Deku right? You can play with him!"

"..." Izuku huffs and meows at the dog, the dog barks at him.

'HI!HI!HI!HI!HI!HI!HI!'

'You're so noisy.' Izuku meows.

'New friend!'

'...I guess that's me.'

'Let's play!!!! Please!!!!'

'If it's fun enough.'

'Lots of fun!!!! So much fun!!!! Let's play!!!!'

'....fine, what do you want to play.'

'Play!!!!' Izuku yelps as the dog tackles him to the ground and starts licking up his face- weird! No thanks!

'Hey! Stop! I don't like!'

'Play?' The dog stops, just looming over him now.

'No play, I don't like.'

'You will like if play enough!'

'No! I don't like!'

'But I want play with you!'

'I don't like play! Go away!' Izuku hisses, the dog whimpers and drops over him, giving him puppy eyes.

'No!!!'

'Please? Play?'

'Fine, different kind of play, I don't like this. Not fun.'

'We can play ball? Catch ball?'

'I don't like ball.'

'How do cat play?'

'We scratch and bite?'

'I do that?'

'No.'

'How play?' Izuku scowled.

'...No mind, how play with owner?'

'Owner brushes my hair and pets. Also gives treats, sometimes walks.'

'Those aren't playing!'

'That's how I play!'

'Let's find mud and play!'

'No! Dirty!'

"What the fuck." Katsuki whispers to himself as he watches his boyfriend have a conversation with the dog still ontop of him.

"Do you think they can understand each other?" Kirishima asks.

"I don't know."

_____________________

Izuku purrs as he's pet by his owner, Katsuki glares at Kirishima who smiles at him sheepishly, his dog named Togata sits next to him obediently.

"Let's arrange a play date again soon!"

"You kidnapped my cat."

"But they played?" Togata barked.

'Yes yes! We played!'

'Shut up.' Izuku mrowls in annoyance.

'Sorry sorry!'

"See they're talking!"

"Deku, are you talking with that dog?" Izuku huffs but nods.

"He's annoying."

'Am not am not! I said sorry I said sorry!'

'You're noisy!'

'Sorry sorry!!!'

"See? Let's arrange play dates from now on!"

"...Deku?" Deku glanced at Togata.

'Please! I love play with you!'

"Maximum is 2 times a week."

"2 times a week it is then!"

_______________________

Izuku doesn't like the dog, it was annoying, it smelled, it was noisy and it smelled, and it was dirty and it smelled.

'Love love! Love cat! Cat cute!' Izuku huffs as Togata practically smothered him.

'I'm cute.'

'Cat cute!!! Very very much cute!!!' Izuku hisses when Togata almost licked his face.

'No! Bad! No licks!'

'Why not? Owner love licks!'

'I'm not owner! I'm cat!'

Katsuki stares hard as Izuku talks with the dog, he doesn't know why but... he feels really jealous. He's just not sure why at all.

'Kiss kiss kiss! Kiss cat!'

'No!! I-I have a mate!' Izuku whines.

'I fight your mate!'

'Mate is owner!'

'I fight your owner!'

'No! Don't fight him! No!' Izuku whines, 'love owner so don't fight!'

'Aw! Cute cute cute cat! Kiss!'

'NO!!!'

Katsuki squinted as Izuku managed to get off Togata who immediately chased after him, hm...

He was probably just imagining it. It's just a dog.