Cat socks

// WARNING : underage, they're still in high school wheezs, feel free to skip this chapter?? This is more of a filler and nothing explicit happens, just want to remind eveyrone that they're still in high school so this might be a bit uncomfy.

Katsuki tries his best not to be too excited about it, especially when he's having a sleepover with his adorable boyfriend with no parental supervision, he definitely tries to lower his enthusiasm, nothing will happen, maybe they'll finally kiss but that's it, Katsuki needs to control himself, he won't do anything else to his boyfriend aside from maybe kiss him and hug him and cuddle with him, all innocent interactions, nothing else.

"Kacchan? You're here already?" A groggy soft voice calls out as Izuku opens the door- okay maybe he was a bit too excited, arriving 3 hours early but Izuku doesn't seem to mind, only yawning a bit, Katsuki kept his eyes up, seeing as Izuku seems to be only wearing one large sweater as his sleep wear. Izuku lets him in and closes the door, locking it.

"Still so early in the morning Kacchan, wanna sleep, carry me back to bed, please?" Izuku murmurs, hugging his boyfriend, the lights were still on, he's not sure how Izuku will react to him opening the lights so he just tries his best to navigate even with the lights off, they get there and Katsuki's eyes slowly get adjusted to the dark.

"Kacchan's comfy." Izuku murmurs as Katsuki gently lowers him down to his bed, "Kacchan, sleep with me~" He mewls, that sent the wrong thoughts into Katsuki's brain but he tries not to be too effected by it, setting his bag down and settling next to his boyfriend who curls up to his side.

"See you later, Kacchan." Izuku says, kissing his cheek before passing out.

______________

Katsuki squints as he wakes up, the window indicating it was early morning, Izuku seems to stir awake too, looking at his boyfriend curiously, he was by his side earlier but now he was ontop of him, rays reflected on his face, Izuku looks pretty pretty right now.

"Kacchan..." Izuku murmurs, Katsuki was about to kiss him but Izuku blocks his mouth with his hand.

"Kacchan. Morning breath." Izuku says, "later?"

"Oh, sure." Katsuki says, Izuku sits up, stretching a bit before he looks down, looking like he still wants to sleep.

"M gonna take a shower, you always arrive too early, Kacchan." Izuku murmurs, getting off of him, "don't peek or I'll claw you, er, you can get dresses in mums room, in the brown closet, not the white one, just take what you want, I'll wear it."

And so Katsuki found himself looking through the closet.

Alice in wonderland, a school girl outfit, a nurse, doctor, a policeman //woman? There's a skirt next to it//, a virgin killer sweater // Katsuki takes it off, only because he's fascinated with the fabric, that's all //, a cheerleader outfit, a nuns uniform // sexy nun? Who makes this? Who gets off on this- well not Katsuki of course, he puts it back inside and he definitely does not want to take it out again //, what seems to be a full body latex suit, a soft looking winter outfit, the red riding hood outfit Izuku said he'll wear, there were plenty more but Katsuki will leave the rummaging for later.

Then there's garterbelts, a cat themed thigh high socks // he started at it for a long time before taking it out // along with matching cat themed gloves, he starts to think of how Deku would react to him, handing him the cat themed accessories.

He goes back to the room with the virgin killer sweater, the cat themed thigh highs and the gloves, Izuku was only wearing black shorts when he got back, looking at Katsuki quizzically.

"You didn't get the red riding hood outfit?"

"I want to see you in these instead." Katsuki says, handing him the stuff, Izuku checked the outfit out.

"Kacchan, can this even be considered a sweater?" Izuku mutters, "you'll have to help me tie in the back."

"I will."

Izuku inspects the others and didn't look as amused when he realized that they were cat themed.

"Seriously Kacchan? I'm a cat."

"Well er, I think it will still look cute on you?" Izuku huffs, looking annoyed but he still wore it anyways.

"It's kind of cold wearing this, geez it exposes my back too much and my tail keeps riding it up..." Izuku murmurs, glancing at the hem of the back of his sweater which rides up high, exposing the shorts underneath it and a bit more skin than he would like to be seen because of his tail.

" Izuku murmurs, glancing at the hem of the back of his sweater which rides up high, exposing the shorts underneath it and a bit more skin than he would like to be seen because of his tail

"Ah Deku you're so fucking-" Izuku yelps when Katsuki suddenly hugs him tight.

"K-Kacchan!" Izuku whines, "too tight! Lemme go!" Katsuki lets him go although his hands looks antsy, Izuku huffs.

"Just take pictures, then let's watch a movie, I want it to be horror."

"Sure sure, anything you want Deku!"