Chapter 16

It was no secret. Katsuki is obsessed with his cat/boyfriend, there's a picture of Izuku on his desk, taped there. In his wallet there's a picture of him, his phone background is a picture of him, his ringtone is Izuku saying 'Meow meow pay attention to me or I'll claw you', on every notebook he has there's a picture of Izuku, one time Katsuki set up an alarm while sleeping over with Kirishima and it said, 'wake up and pay attention to me already-' and Katsuki immediately shot up- it was actually kind of creepy but Izuku looked smug and satisfied each and every time it's brought up.

Which is probably why he's so upset that Izuku's sleeping over why he's staying with that villain in the first place.

"I'll still be home for Saturday and Sunday, I'll still be around you, Kacchan-"

"That's not the problem- that piece of shit is a pervert, don't you remember what he did to you?!" Katsuki hissed, "you're not-"

"I'm going Kacchan." Izuku says firmly, Katsuki looked unhappy.

"Deku-"

"Kacchan, you're not my mum, and I can take care of myself, don't worry?"

"But-"

"Stop being overprotective." Izuku huffs, "He won't do anything weird again. Geez, stop being so strict." He murmurs, kissing him, Katsuki stilled, then his anger slowly melted away, kissing back his small boyfriend.

"There, calm down okay? No need to worry."

"Hmph, I'm still kinda against it but I can't stop you, Deku." He huffs, hugging Izuku, "I want another kiss."

"Kacchan is so greedy."

"Give me the kiss, Deku."

"Fine." Izuku murmurs, pulling away from the hug to kiss Katsuki again.

Katsuki ended up kissing him a couple more times even though the agreement was only one other kiss. He said it's just for reassurance.

_____________

Katsuki doesn't want to babysit a dog, he'd rather babysit his baby kitten but the villains for some reason managed to convince him that he's safe with them so now Katsuki's stuck taking care of this dog which he volunteered to do because he missed his kitten so much even if it's only been like an hour. The golden lab stares back at him, looking confused, but he knows why.

"Deku isn't here right now, some guy, Tomura or something, that little fuck took him away."

Togata's ears perk up at the name.

"Oh yeah? He's trouble ain't it, you're smarter than what Kirishima gives you credit for." He said, petting the dog that was strangely quiet. Then for some reason, Togata started barking, Katsuki raised a brow as the dog bit the end of his pants, seemingly trying to drag him somewhere but Katsuki was too heavy for it.

"Okay I get it, I'll follow." Katsuki grunts, standing up, Togata immediately runs, Katsuki quickly following after him. Their destination wasn't far off, Togata turned to the nearest alleyway and Katsuki's eyes widened. The golden lab was growling, looking ready to attack the person with a hood.

"Hey, the fuck did you do to get the dog angry?" Katsuki asked, the person shrugs.

"He shouldn't be angry, infact, he should be grateful..." the person smirks "you should run while you can, you don't want to get caught up in this."

"What-" in a sudden, a flurry of pink smoke filled the air, Katsuki got a whiff of that disgusting dog smell, quickly covering his nose but he didn't need to as Togata tackle him out of the alleyway- wait when did the dog get this strong?!