6

We made a quick stop since I.N wanted oranges, we stopped at a convenience store and bought a lot of oranges.

Changbin and I decided to play around a bit because we got bored..

And this happened...

We all decided it was about time to leave and go to the movies already.

---

Once we got there me and changbin had sat right next to eachother.

We really didnt pay attention to the movie but we kept playing around..sooner or later him and I had to leave the movies because we were laughing to much... what? He made a funny joke...

We decided it would be best to just go back to the dorms together instead of staying outside... since they are getting their new album ready all the fans arw going crazy. So we left.

-

At the dorms we just played a few video games. I got up to get some water, and a blanket since i was cold.

Once i got back and about to sit down changbin had moved his chair back.

"Y/N, sit with me, im cold too."

"Then get a blanket"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me down.

I dont know how but i ended up on his lap with the blanket on, while he played video games

I was warm, i didnt really care anymore

I sat back om his chest, and just feel asleep like that.

All i remember before going to sleep was a small feeling on my head then changbin saying "goodnight"