16

Everything worked out. Nothing bad happened. He assured me that they werent dating. And I believe him. Of course I do.

1 thing i learned while dating changbin, he never lies.

And if he does, you know when he is.
-

Theres a few examples of that.

On our first week of dating he knew my birthday was coming up. So he tried to make it a suprised.

"Changbin, why do we have to go home so early?"

"Because its important"

"What is is a suprise?"

"MAYBE!"

"you planned a suprise at home, didnt you?"

"You literally ruin everything."

"I dont know the suprise!"

"Your lucky your cute."
-

But thats only happened once. Since then his never lied, and neither have I.

Right now we were cuddled up in a bunch of blankets. He was wearing basketballs shorts and a tanktop, his hair a little messy from the pillow, and his face puffy from the food we just ate. His lips were a bit of a pink tone, a little wet because he kept licking them.

I was wearing his sweatpants, tied with one of my hairties. And one of his sweatshirts. I was very comfy to say at the very least.

Changbin, wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him, kissing my head. I put my arms around his waist and snuggle into his chest. His scent immediately hit me.

It was pretty late, the other members where in bed. And since he shared a room, with woojin and felix, there wasnt a lot of privacy, those two could hear us get off the bed, of even hear us moving on the bed. And we could hear them. Of course. Hyunjin and laura have their own room.
Because they the true bitchass hoes.

Me and changbin tried our best to stay quite, and we just snuggled the whole time. Until i quickly fell asleep. A deep sleep.