21

I had my luggage in the back of my car, I drove to the dorms to meet up with everyone. Changbin helped me put my bags with their luggage.

I was honestly so siked for this, i get to leave the country, state, city, and go on tour with my boyfriend.

Much fun.

We all loaded up in the van, Laura was also here, she went on tour with them once and then didnt go again since she knew i was all alone. But this time we get to go together.

We all sat together, this time in a slightly bigger van with more seats.

4 people in the back, the couples, aka Laura and Hyunjin, then Changbin and Me

Then for the left side it was Lee know, and Jisung.

For the right side rows it was Woojin and chan all the way in the front.

Behind them was the kids Seungmin and I.N

Then infront of us was Felix.

We all sat in our seats, me and Laura played on our phones... we played Minecraft together. Come fight us.

Changbin was listening to music while laying his head on my shoulder, and Hyunjin was watching youtube.

We were all having fun. Everyone else was jamming to music that was choosen by Chan.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and quickly turned around to face changbin

"You know our one year anniversary is in a month!"

I nod and smile "Yeah! Im so excited!!!"

"What should we do for our anniversary?"

"Hmmmm, lets go to a themepark"

He nods and kisses my forehead, and then lays back down on my shoulder allowing me to go back to my game

---

A/N: SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT BUT ITS SUMMER AND I MIGHT BE ABLE TO UPDATE MOREEEEE