12

JYP looked at chan giving him a signal to leave. He nods and walks out shutting the door behind him.

"Sit down please"

We both nod and sit right next to eachother.

"There are photos of you two at the park late at night. We will need you two to go to a conference with reporters to talk about your relationship."

But there is no relationship, we went on a date. Were..dating?

"Yes sir, may we talk to you first about this?"

He nods and allows changbin to talk

"Sir, were not boy/girlfriend, were dating. We went on our first date and they followed us. I will tell the reporters that we are just friends and were hanging out."

Jyp nods his head.

"If word gets out that you two are dating then there will be no more of this. I will give you 2 years until you can actually tell your fans about your relationship. Deal?"

Me and changbin look at eachother.

"Is that okay for you y/n."

"Changbin, were just dating though?"

He nods "yeah, and if were stiok together, will be able to tell everyone."

We both turn and nod our heads.

"Alright, then you two can leave."

We left his office, one of the managers came, and took us to a press conference.

We both walk in, and were immediately bombarded by questions.

I sit down in the front row while changbin goes up to the podium.

"Y/N and I are not dating, were just friends. The photos of us at the park are us hanging out. Please dont misunderstand this situation. Were friends."

The reporters start taking photos of him. And some taking videos.

"Is jungkooks sister and you ever going to be together?" One of the reporters ask

"Sorry sir, but they came here to answer that one question." His manager pulled us out of the roon as quickly as possible.

-

Today was hetic, im broken, but happy?

We got inside his managers car.

"So were dating now?"

"I guess so Y/N"

He laughs and pulls me in a tight hug

"Thank god" he says

-