Fight

Violence ahead

Crashing sounds erupted from the house, making the neighbours question what was happening next door. An elderly woman even was about to call the police as it was 1 AM.

The people inside the apartment were Jeon Jimin and Jeon Jungkook, a married couple that had been together for 2 years already. Apparently, they have gotten into a fight, a common thing ever since Jimin caught Jungkook with a girl. He didn't cheat, but it made Jimin fear that he wasn't enough for his husband. His insecurities had always been a problem in their relationship because they were unnecessary as Jimin was perfect.

This made Jungkook angry because he had sacrificed everything for Jimin, but the latter still had the audacity to tell him that he didn't want to be with him anymore. That's how the fights always started, but they always ended with Jimin and Jungkook hugging each other while sobbing.

But somehow, this fight was far different from their others.

"No! Leave me alone. Why can't you just leave me alone for once?", Jimin cried and threw the expensive vase at Jungkook. He skillfully dodged it and tried to approach his older boyfriend. He was having one of his breakdowns, but he had never thrown anything at him before. "Baby, what happened? We were cuddling just a few seconds ago. Did something happen in the bathroom?"

This made Jimin look down and put the frame away, which he was about to throw at Jungkook. "No... Nothing important."

"I can sense that something is wrong. Why won't you tell me?"

"Because nothing happened!", Jimin yelled. He ran to their bedroom and closed the door as he slid down the surface and sobbed.

Jungkook ran after him, but soon noticed that Jimin had locked the door from inside.

"Jimin-ah, you know what happens if you don't listen to me."

"Fuck you and your punishments, they don't change anything!"

"Okay that's enough. I will kick this door open in 3...2...1", before he could actually kick it open, Jimin opened the door and Jungkook  stumbled inside.

The younger quickly gripped Jimin's wrists and pinned them against a wall.
"Please Jimin, I don't want to hurt you. Tell me.", the first part was soft, but the   last two words were said in a demanding tone.

"You'll hate me!", Jimin's voice cracked.

"No, you know I never would.", Jungkook tried to kiss him, but he didn't expect this.

His husband just slapped him, hard.

The elder didn't want that. He gasped and cried as he put his hand in front of his mouth. "Kookie, I didn't do it on purpose. I'm sorry!"

Jimin knew he couldn't stay any longer. Jungkook would get angry and start yelling at him, so he escaped from Jungkook's grip and left through the front door.

The other latter was frozen. He couldn't believe it. Did Jimin just slap him?

"Fuck!", he yelled and punched the wall. "He left."

He would have to wait until tomorrow if he wants to talk to Jimin. The elder mostly went to his friends whenever he was sad. The reasons were mostly Jungkook, because he had a short temper and got angry or possessive over a lot of things.

Curiosity killed the cat, so Jungkook went to the bathroom and checked for any hints. The bin awakened his interest as it had some weird stick poking out. He soon found out it was a pregnancy test and gasped as it was positive. Why would his lovely husband keep this from him? Did he think that he would decline the child and leave him? Never ever. But no wonder that Jimin had been hormonal these past weeks. For how long had he been pregnant?

Grabbing his phone, he tried to call Hoseok, getting an answer soon. "Jungkook? What's wrong?"

"Is Jimin with you?", Hoseok was also a common friend, the latter could tell him everything. "Yes he is, but he is throwing up in the bathroom and I'm worried."

"There is a reason. He is pregnant. I just found a positive pregnancy test in our bathroom", Jungkook rubbed his forehead because of the stress.

"What? How is that even possible? He is male."

"There are rare occasions of men being able to give birth. I read that somewhere."

"Are you gonna keep the child?"

"Ofcourse! He or she is made by us, our bodies mend together."

"Good to hear. I would have killed you if not."

"Was Jimin mad when he arrived?"

"No, rather sad. I'll go look after him. Are you coming over?"

"Yes, for sure. I'll be there in a few."

Jungkook got his jacket and stormed out. He fired up the engine and drove to Hoseok's house.

As soon as he got in, he looked for Jimin, greeting the owner of the house hastily.

"Jimin!"

Jungkook knew that Jimin must be in the bathroom

He saw his Hyung vomiting into the toilet. "Baby!", he rubbed his back. "Jungkook, get away.", Jimin weakly said, but the taller didn't budge.

"I know that you're pregnant."

Shocked, Jimin looked at his husband and teared up. "And?"

"I want to keep it. What in the world made you think I would want to abort it?" "W-we never talked about having a child so soon. So I just..."Jungkook took Jimin's face into his hands and kissed his forehead. "I'm so happy! Even though we never expected it, it makes me so so happy!"

"Really?"

"Of course. Now, let's get you to bed. You should rest, okay?", the elder nodded, smiling and rinsed his mouth while the other flushed the toilet. Both were ready for a new life with their baby.

2 years later

"Soojin! Where did you run off to?", a distressed dad yelled. "Appa never find me!", the young girl laughed and ran towards the living room. But her mother was in there, ready to catch her. So he did. The girl squealed as Jimin tickled her little belly.

"There you are, little devil!", a sweaty Jungkook appeared with a diaper and Soojin's clothes. "I have been trying to catch her for half an hour. Where did she learn to run that fast?"

Jimin laughed and bounced his daughter in his arms. "She got it from you.", he kissed her nose, making her laugh, too.

"Could you dress her? I have to go to work soon and I didn't get ready yet. I'll bring her to the daycare"

"Yea. Her food is ready aswell.", Jungkook nodded and went into their shared bedroom which had a lot of empty picture frames except for one. Jungkook wanted to take a picture of Soojin every year until she has turned 18, to have her growth captured there.

Jimin was finally done with dressing his little baby girl and fed her her favourite food.

"Sweetie, are you ready?"

Jimin looked at the sexy Jungkook in his work attire. He smirked and went closer, grabbing his tie. "Hello there, Mr. Jeon.", he kissed him. The kiss soon turned into a make out session. "We should stop. Soojin is here. You'll get everything when you're back.", the elder winked and left to pack Soojin's little 'My Little Pony' backpack. Jungkook had a goofy smile on his face, excited for that night where he could fuck Jimin unconcious because he loved that.

The latter picked Soojin up and took her bag, also getting a peck from his husband. He left through the front door.

Jungkook brought her to the daycare, in which Taehyung, Hoseok's boyfriend worked. They were good friends and he could easily trust his friend to take care of his daughter.

"Bye, baby. Eomma will pick you up today because appa has to work a bit longer. Are you okay with that?", Soojin nodded and gave her appa a kiss on the cheek, soon running off to Taehyung, who was more than happy to see her.

Jungkook fondly smiled. 'So this is my family... Perfect'