Heartbroken

Got the inspiration from this pic. Credits to the artist, this pic really made me sad😭
As you can see it's a not so happy oneshot this time. Get your tissues ready
.
.
.
.

Jimin looked at Jungkook with teary eyes. The raven haired was standing in front of him in the church. It was going to happen.

But Jungkook wasn't facing him. He was facing the bride that stood next to him. The elder was the groom's best man, therefore standing in the front. No one knew about the fact that he loved Jungkook, except Jin, who was looking at him with pitiful eyes, also being the ring holder. The other BTS members were sitting in the crowd and were very happy for their maknae.

Jimin faced away from everyone as a tear made its way down on his cheek. He had to get himself together because he still had to give a speech as his best friend. He had always been the best friend, nothing more, nothing less, even being there for Jungkook when he asked Lisa to be his girlfriend. The pink haired still remembered how his heart broke into shatters, but still smiled in fake happiness for his friend.

It was the same thing all over again, except that it would hit even harder as Jungkook and Lisa would be bonded for life now.

"Any objections against the pair?",the priest asked after the long speech.
No one raised their hand, but Jimin was tempted to do so. He didn't want to ruin his friend's happiness for selfish reasons, so he let it be, reluctantly.

"Okay then, if there is no objections. Do you, Lalisa Manoban, take Jeon Jungkook as your husband even at bad times?"

"I do."

"And do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Lalisa Manoban as your officially wedded wife even at bad times?"

It was stupid, but the elder hoped that he would say 'I don't'.

"I do." 

There it was. The heart breaking. But it was for forever now. There was no way that Jungkook would divorce her anytime soon. He loved her too much. That thought made his already broken heart break fully.

He felt the tears coming up, but this time he didn't stop them from coming down. The most people thought it were tears of happiness anyway.

"If so, you may now kiss the bride."

Jimin looked down. He didn't want hurt himself anymore.
The smooching was heard anyway, almost making him let out a harsh sob.

Jin stepped forward to give them their rings as Jungkook delicately took Lisa's hand and put the ring around her finger and vice versa. Both parties smiled at each other. (a/n: I'm cringing)

Jin went up to Jimin and rubbed his back. The younger saw this as an opportunity to hide himself in Jin's chest and cry properly, though, silently. The other members saw this and were worried about Jimin. Jin mouthed a 'later' to them. "Jiminie, we have to give our speech.", he whispered.

"Hyung, look at me. I look terrible."

To make the situation a little happier, Jin wiped his tears and cleaned his face in a fun way, making him laugh a little. This made the brown haired smile, too. Jimin hadn't smiled in days as the marriage was approaching each day. The oldest really felt bad for Jimin, but he couldn't do anything. Who was he to ruin Jungkook's happiness?

"And now, some of the friends and members of the families will give a speech. Park Jimin is first."

All the people who were supposed to talk through the little mic stood up from their seats and lined themselves up behind Jimin, including the remaining members.