Heather

Heather au from Tiktok!

This one is pretty short.

"Hey Jungkookie!"  I ran to my best friend at full speed, expecting him to catch me like he always did.

But he seemed to be distracted by something which resulted in me almost falling over.
"Why-" I looked at him.

Only if you knew how much I liked you

He looked handsome, so handsome that I had fallen in love with him a time ago, but his eyes weren't on me.

But I watch your eyes as she walks by

Rather on the body and curves of the popular girl Tzuyu. She was absolutely stunning, no flaws decorating her body or personality.

It was obvious that Jungkook had a crush on her.

What a sight for sore eyes

It hurt, it really did, but that's how I became friends with him in the first place. I had had a crush for years on him and I was jealous of Tzuyu, so I attempted to become friends with him first.

After all, he still liked Tzuyu the same way and probably never regarded me as a possible crush. He was straight.

I had cried for hours when I realized that.

Brighter than a blue sky
She's got you mesmerised

I tried to avert Jungkooks attention to me but he was too busy looking at Tzuyu and her friends getting up to leave and passing us.

I looked at how she gave my best friend a dazzling smile even I would smile back for.

While I die

My heart was aching. I had to tell him. I had to end my suffering.

Why would your rather kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty

When she left, Jungkook finally looked at me with a lovesick smile.

"Jimin? I didn't even see you there. Did you see Tzuyu? She was so pretty, wasn't she? She always is, ofcourse."

Oh, I forgot to mention that it's painfully obvious that she was his crush as he had told me he liked her.

She was indeed beautiful, someone more fitting for Jungkook than me and that's exactly why I had to tell him.

I don't care if our friendship would end or not, as long as I got that off my heart.
You have to talk about your feelings openly, right?

I sighed.

"Jungkook. Let's meet up after school. I need to tell you something.", I mumbled.

He understood and nodded.

"Sure, on the parking lot like always."

My heart was pounding in my chest. This could be the end of us. Even if he accepted my feelings, I would probably feel way too awkward to be around him.

I was impatiently waiting for the bell to lunch to ring. Other than Jungkook, I only had a few other friends. They were the only ones who knew about Jungkook.

Telling them would make them go crazy as they wouldn't want me to do so.

I had alot of memories with him, too valuable to let go of.

The bell rung and I packed up my things and left the class as the first student.

In the cafeteria, I saw my little group of friends huddled at the table in the corner. We weren't the popular students, who took up the middle row of tables.