Part 2

"Our tour has just ended. We have a three month break." Perrie says, the girls nod at her, "The first few weeks, we visit our family. The rest of the time we work to get Liam and Zayn together." Perrie looks around at her bandmates. They are in Jade's hotel room right now. They just finished their last concert and fan meet-up. They are supposed to be packing up, but they did that the night before so they could participate in their tradition. After every concert the hang out and talk.

"Perrie, this doesn't sound like a good idea." Jade says uneasily.

"You will get to spend time with Niall." Perrie replies sassily, leaning into Leigh-Anne.

"Okay." Jade chirps, her mind easily changed.

"It's not gonna work, if Liam and Zayn haven't realized they love each other by now, they never will." Jesy rolls her eyes.

"Listen Jess, I am supposedly getting married to Zayn. When he is in love with someone. Not to mention the fact that I am with Leigh, and that Liam thinks that me and Zayn are real."

"I really want my girlfriend to myself." Leigh-Anne finally joins the conversation.

"I just don't see how this will work." Jesy huffs.

"Zayn cried the entire night last night. Well, actually he cried for a few hours, threw up, and then passed out." Perrie sighs, "He is so upset about this. He is so in love with Liam that it physically hurts him."

"OK, fine, but I want to visit my family for a solid three weeks." Jesy gives in, internally rolling her eyes.

"Two." Perrie argues.

"Three." Jesy demands.

"Two and a half." Leigh-Anne interjects before Perrie can argue more.

"Okay." Perrie and Jesy say together.

-

"I will see you girls in two and a half weeks," Perrie says at the airport. They hug, and much to the fans liking she starts walking with Zayn toward another plane to see her family. He isn't going of course, he just met her at the airport so he could say goodbye again.

When they get to her plane, the guards are still holding the fans back and, Perrie gives Zayn a kiss on the lips and pats his chest.

"I love you." He says loud enough for the fans closest to hear, the scream as she replies.

"I love you too, I will seen you in two weeks." He kisses her hand and she walks towards her plane, already formulating a plan in her mind to get them together.

-

"Hi, Niall." Perrie giggles as the Irishman squeezes her in a hug.

"Hi, Pez! How was visiting your family?" He asks after he releases her.

"It was good." she reaches down and clasps Zayn's hand again, "Is everyone here?" Perrie says glancing down at their hands.

"Yea, Louis, Harry, and Liam are talking in the sitting room." Niall says, frowning at their hands, Perrie frowns at Niall, and Zayn frowns at the mention of Liam. Niall clearly disapproves of what Zayn and Perrie are doing but he goes along with it because Zayn is like a brother to him.

"Alright," Zayn sighs, "Let's go."

"Ew! Get a room!" Niall yells then he runs back to the sitting room, tell the other boys how Zayn and Perrie are all over each other.

"Hi, boys." Perrie says as she and Zayn enter the room. They all turn to them and say hi. Liam looks at Perrie first, saying hi, then he looks at Zayn, then his gaze drops towards their hands. He smiles, but it doesn't seem real to Perrie, Zayn doesn't notice.

"How was your flight?" Harry asks, as Louis plays with his extremely long hair.

"Good, how was your haircut, oh wait you haven't gotten it yet. Whoops." Perrie giggles as she pulls Zayn towards the empty love seat. Niall, Liam, and Zayn 'ooh' and Louis laughs.

"Oh, shut up. My hair is fabulous." Harry huffs.

"Keep telling yourself that, darling." Louis says.

"So when are the other girls getting back?" Liam asks.

"What, trying to get rid of me Payne?" Perrie says, kidding of course.

"Yes of course," Liam smiles, "no, I'm kidding, seriously though."

"Well, Leigh-Anne is getting back in two days, Jade is getting back in five, and Jesy is getting back in another week. How has your break been so far?"

"It's been great!" Niall says, excitedly, "I'm getting so much sleep!"

"Yea, and so fat." Louis quip.

"Oi!" Niall yells.

"Seriously, when was the last time you have been to a gym?" Liam asks.

"I dunno, before the tour ended." Niall shrugs his shoulders.

"God, you are going to be so out of shape when the next tour starts up." Zayn says.

"I don't care, I'm going to get a snack, anybody want anything?" Niall rolls his eyes.

"Get me a bag of crisps." Perrie calls after him.